Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro SM-C7010 Android 8 Root Bit3
This tutorial works with SM-C7010 Chinese and Hongkong Variants. This guide will only work with devices running android 8 and bootloader version 3. Rooting will trip the Knox and you will lose the warranty and access to secure folder will not be available. Before proceeding make sure that the FRP lock is off (you can check in download mode).
Background credit: Joshua Bartell
Disclaimer: Everything you do at your own risk, we are not responsible for any bricked device.
Steps to follow:
- Backup all important data from phone, it will be wiped
- Make sure oem unlock is enabled in developer options
- Download CROM apk file from THIS LINK (password is https://ministryofsolutions.com)
- Install CROM apk on your phone and open it to unlock bootloader (if you get error with WIFI then use Mobile data).
- You must verify that CROM and FRP both are off in download mode as show in image below.
- Once you have unlocked bootloader, download latest version of odin
- Download root files from THIS LINK (password is https://ministryofsolutions.com)
- Extract downloaded zip file and you will get 2 files inside one is for ZHS and other for ZCS (Chinese and Honkong variant)
- Connect phone in download mode and select your root file in AP slot, and press flash button
- After flash phone will reboot and show an error as show in image below
- Here you must press the reset button, After the factory reset process phone should start normally.
- Then you will have to install the latest Magisk manager from THIS LINK
- Connect WiFi and open Magisk Manager, it will ask for some additional setup files allow it
- Then install the root checker and verify root access.
- Success your phone has been rooted.