Huawei P20 Lite EMUI9.1 Root ANE-LX1/LX2/LX3/AL00
Huawei P20 Lite EMUI9.1 root method is now available on ministryofsolutions.com. This is a universal root method and compatible with all variants of P20 Lite. However, getting a bootloader unlock code can be a complex task because the phone needs to be downgraded. The phone needs to be in July 2018, so in order to get the bootloader code. Just like EMUI8 bootloader unlock will wipe all data on your phone. The root method we will use in this tutorial is Magisk.
Disclaimer: After root, charging does not work on the powered-off phone. Once you connect the charger it will switch on automatically. Everything you do at your own risk, I am not responsible for any bricked devices.
Huawei P20 Lite Latest Root Method (Magisk V23):
- Backup all important data from phone to PC
- Need sd card with any capacity
- Unlock the bootloader of your phone (How to unlock ?)
- Download root files from THIS LINK (password=https://ministryofsolutions.com)
- Extract the zip file on your computer
- Copy Magisk.apk to your phone and install it on your phone.
- Copy “twrp-3.6.0_9-0-anne.img” to your sd card storage (internal storage can not be used)
- Connect phone in fastboot (Power off the phone, hold volume down and insert cable, fastboot mode should start)
- Open CMD-here.exe
- Type ” fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk twrp-3.6.0_9-0-anne.img ” and press enter
- If your installation is successful, disconnect the phone from pc
- Now hold volume up and power buttons, Keep holding for 30 seconds, the phone should enter TWRP recovery mode.
- Tap on Install >install image>select storage and choose sd card
- Then tap on ” twrp-3.6.0_9-0-anne.img ” and select “erecovery_ramdisk” partition then swipe to flash.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on reboot, and select bootloader.
- The phone should enter fastboot mode now.
- Enter this command ” fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk magisk_patched-23.img ” and press enter (without “)
- Disconnect the phone from the PC and then hold the volume+ and power button for 30 seconds. and let the phone boot normally.
- Now open magisk manager if it says Install Magisk 23.000 then root access has been installed
To fix SafetyNet:
- Open magisk settings and Disable magisk check-update
- Enable magisk hide
- Tap 2 times on systemless hosts
- Go to the magisk modules section
- Search and install ” magiskhide prop config “don’t reboot, go back.
- Again search and install “Riru” module. and then reboot the phone.
- Download SafetyNet fix v2.1.1 module and install it in Magisk Download Link.
- Reboot Phone
- Go to magisk hide settings and tick google play service
- check SafetyNet in magisk
- Make sure you disable automatic updates in developer options to stop the phone from installing new updates.
How to access TWRP:
- Power off the phone and disconnect from pc
- Hold the volume+ button and insert the cable, keep holding volume+ until TWRP recovery appears.