Huawei Mate 10 Pro EMUI 12 Latin America Update Guide C605 Only
Updates for the Latin American region are always delayed, but the good news is here. Huawei Mate 10 Pro Latin American variant with C605 CUST version started to receive EMUI 12 update. This update is available for both single-sim and dual-sim variants (BLA-L29/L09). But you must be careful because this update does not apply to carrier-branded phones. Your phone must be an open-market variant for successful update installation.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro update requirements:
- Extract the Hisuite Proxy V3.X.X
- Run Hisuite proxy, and make sure you allow firewall access when it asks
- Tap on the ” Setup “ button in the Hsiuite proxy.
- Tick “Override IMEI”
- Make sure you tick in “Target build number”
- if your phone is a dual sim copy BLA-L29-LGRP2 22.214.171.124(C605E3R1P1) and paste it into the “Target Package Build Number” section
- if your phone is a single sim copy BLA-L09-LGRP2 126.96.36.199(C605E3R1P1) and paste it into the “Target Package Build Number” section
- Must tick ” Force Auth Bridge “
- Open Hisuite again and connect your phone, check for updates in Hisuite
- Start installation
- For your ease, please see the screenshots below
Watch the video for more help
Credit: Huawei Firmfinder Team
Note: Everything you do at your responsibility, this guide is provided for free without any guarantee.