Huawei P9 Plus VIE-L09 Nougat B322 Firmware Update EMUI 5 (T-Mobile)
Huawei P9 Plus VIE-L09 T-mobile variant has been upgraded to android nougat, which come with EMUI 5 on front end. android nougat is currently under beta tests, users may face some bugs, so before you update keep these things in mind.
Huawei designed EMUI 5.0 based on the newly released Android 7.0. The brand new EMUI 5.0 is inspired by the pure blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. The interface is simple and smart, and EMUI 5.0 comes with enhanced, powerful performance that allows mobile phones to operate more smoothly.
- A cleaner, more interactive interface A brand new UI and effects inspired by the blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. Simplified gestures, with most operations completed in 3 steps. EMUI 5.0 is more customisable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users.
- Enhanced features System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster.
- An optimised design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications.
- Reminder cards are stacked to save space.
- Three dimensional task management Tasks are stacked three dimensionally on the UI.
- Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right.
- Customization and sharing features added to name cards.
- The sharing feature allows quick sharing of contacts through Bluetooth, Facebook, and other methods.
- Added a scanner to the search box and lock screen, making it easier to add new contacts.
- Improved how unread emails are tagged in the inbox.
- Users can now quickly delete, star, and mark emails as read or unread from the left sliding menu.
- Created a new suggested settings feature that recommends key settings based on the device’s current status.
- Now, your phone is more capable of adjusting to your habits.
- Added a newly designed drawer feature. When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and tidy layout.
- Added a new drawer feature for settings.
- For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture.
- Emergency information added. Users can add their names, blood type, and other information, so emergency services personnel can view this information from the lock screen.
- Added App twin, a feature that allows users to log in to two different accounts for third-party apps such as WhatsApp and Facebook.
- Firmware Download Link : Huawei Server (1.40 GB)
- Data File Download Links: Huawei Server (1.35 GB)
- Build Number : VIE-L09C150B322
- Supported Models : VIE-L09C150 (T-Mobile/Telekom)
- Firmware Type : Incremental OTA
Installation Method 1
- Enable OEM unlock in developer options (very important).
- Charge battery upto 60%
- Good quality sd card with 8 GB free space
- Download both files (firmware and data) on pc.
- Make dload folder on sd card
- Extract firmware file and copy update.app to dload folder.
- Switch off phone and hold 3 buttons (Volume up, volume down and power) to start update.
- After successful update remove update.app from dload.
- Extract “update_data_full_dt_default.zip” and copy all files to dload folder, and then repeat 3 button update process.
Installation Method 2
- Battery should be charged 70%
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website
- Open huawei update, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type VIE-L09C150B322
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1163/g104/v73761/f1/
- Then tick custome port, don’t change it.
- now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognize and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below.
- Then in huawei updater click start and in hisuite click check for update
- it should start downloading and installing firmware
Installation Method 3
- This method will erase your data so backup everything.
- You must be running latest marshmallow B181
- Charge battery up to 70%
- Unlock bootloader (How to unlock bootloader?)
- Now copy firmware file on sd card
- enable usb debugging again and then connect your phone with pc in fastboot mode.
- Download TWRP recovery from THIS LINK
- Extract twrp file and open MAF32.exe , then type this command ” fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.2-0.img ” and press enter
- After successful installation immediately start phone in TWRP mode by holding volume up & power button, don’t allow phone to restart normally, otherwise your will lose twrp recovery.
- on 1st screen of TWRP swipe to allow modification
- Then tap on install and select update.zip file then swipe to install
- Don’t restart, then again tap on install and select other zip file “update_data_full_dt_default.zip ” and swipe to install.
- Now restart your phone, voila you are running EMUI 5.0