Huawei Nova 5i GLK-AL00 EMUI10 Stock Firmware Version 125
Huawei Nova 5i GLK-AL00 is a midrange device. This model was only released for the Chinese Market. This means there is no global variant of this phone available in the market. If your phone is facing software-related problems you can use stock firmware to reinstall the OS. in this post we are sharing EMUI10 stock firmware but keep in mind you can not use it to downgrade from EMUI11.
Huawei Nova 5i Firmware Details:
- Android Version: 10
- EMUI Version: EMUI10
- Build Number: GLK-AL00 10.0.0.125(C00E123R7P3)
- Supported Model: GLK-AL00 (China)
- Update Type: Official Stock Firmware
- Download Link: Click Here
- File Password=https://ministryofsolutions.com GLK10
- Note: for faster download speed use the Internet download manager
- Backup all important data from the phone
- Charge the battery up to 50%
- Extract the downloaded firmware zip file (password=https://ministryofsolutions.com GLK10)
- Then copy the dload folder to the SD card
- Get a USB OTG/SD card with 8GB of free space
- Then copy the dload folder to the USB OTG / SD card
- Connect OTG/SD card to the phone
- For EMUI10 power off the phone, hold the volume up and power, and keep holding until appears recovery mode, Tap on update mode then tap on SD card/OTG Update.
Note: Everything you do at your responsibility, this guide is provided for free without any guarantee.