Huawei Mate 7 MT7-L09 Lollipop B329 EMUI 3.1 (Asia Pacific)
B329 is most stable lollipop version for mate 7, users require to install this firmware if they need to install marshmallow upgrade.
- Download Link : MT7-L09_C900B329_FirmwareAndroid 5.1.1_EMUI 3.1.zip
- File Size : 1.19 GB
- Supported Models : MT7-L09 16GB (Asia Pacific)
- Dial * #* #2846579#*#* and then tap on project menu then network information and then tap on operator info. if you see hw/spceas . you can use this firmware.
- Backup important data
- Battery should be at least 40% charged
- 4 GB free space
- Make dload folder on internal storage / sd card
- Extract downloaded firmware and copy UPDATE.APP file to dload folder
- If using SD Card dial *#*#2846579#*#* and select software upgrade >SDcard Upgrade and update should start.
- If using internal memory switch off your phone then press and hold (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen