Huawei G7 Lollipop upgrade for all models

several users asked me through my YouTube channel for lollipop upgrade files for different models of Huawei G7 from different regions, so i have decided to post it on my blog to make it easier for other users to find appropriate update file for there phone.
Huawei-G7-lollipop.jpg

Huawei G7 Lollipop upgrade

This update brings big performance improvements, specially network connectivity for 4G LTE , improves security of your data, gyro sensor improvements are included of this update.

Before you start upgrade process

• your phone must be charged at least 80%
  • your phone must not be rooted & using stock ROM

• G7-L11(Asia Pacific) Lollipop Download Link:

G7-L01 PakistanDownload

• G7-L01(Middle East) Lollipop Download Link :
G7-L01 Middle EastDownload

• G7-L03(Latin America) Lollipop Download Link :
G7-L03 Latin AmericaDownload

G7-L03 Marshmallow upgrade

• G7-L01(Europe) Lollipop Download Link : (Works for G7-L01V100R001C00B263 unlocked vodafone UK)
G7-L01 EuropeDownload

• G7-L01( Ireland) Lollipop Download Link :
G7-L01 IrelandDownload

• G7-L01 (Serbia)Lollipop Download Link :
G7-L01 SerbiaDownload

After downloading extract update.zip file and copy update.app file inside dload folder of your device, and then go to updater & start update.

incase you face any problem, please comment below for solutions

Mutahhar Bashir

Passionate blogger, have excellent problem solving skills, quick learner, love to accomplish difficult tasks, improving my skills while helping others through this blog.

268 Responses

1. i have a different build number which ends on B040,is the firmware you gave can be access by my device G7 L11..thank you

2. My build no is G7L11V100R001C900B030 And Im frm India can I use the above mentioned update for my phone plz help bro plz

3. I think you are same guy from YouTube.
    And you have already updated successfully

4. Unknown says:

My firmware is G7 L11 B030, it's compatible for me?

5. May i know you are from which country?

6. Unknown says:

My firmware is G7-L01V100R001C00B270, is it compatible for my mobile phone. I'm from Pakistan.

7. Does this update deletes my phone information?

8. If you download correct file, all your data will be safe.
    Don't worry

9. enrique fune says:

Ola mi dispositivo es el G7-L01 y el numero de compilación termina en B248 es compatible o no ayuda porfavor

10. enrique fune says:

Esa es la actualización para mi móvil del android 5.1.1 lollipop y emui 3.1

11. enrique fune says:

Yo soy de españa esa actualizacion me sirve?????

12. sólo hay actualización lollipop, g7 no recibió la marshmallow

13. This comment has been removed by the author.

14. enrique fune says:

pero este termina en D003 Y EL MIO ES B248 me sirve no

15. enrique fune says:

pero ay k rootear el movil o se ace desde actualizacion local

16. utilizar de actualización local, y no se confunda, todas las actualizaciones tienen códigos diferentes no sam

17. enrique fune says:

Si ay que rootear el movil o solo meter el archivo en el movil y ne voy a emui y lo actualizo desde ay y eske mi movil tiene el android 4.4.4 kitkat y el numero de compilacion termino en B248 y este numero de compilacion termina en D003

18. enrique fune says:

19. descarga de archivos, archivo update.app extracto de zip y copiar en la carpeta DLOAD de su tarjeta. y luego ir en configuración e iniciar actualización local

20. razón por la que una y otra vez preguntas acerca de la raíz? escribo sin necesidad de raíz

21. razón por la que una y otra vez preguntas acerca de la raíz? escribo sin necesidad de raíz

22. enrique fune says:

No me deja actualizarlo me da error en la actualizacion que ago aora porfavor ayudenme

23. enrique fune says:

24. ponerse en contacto conmigo a través de WhatsApp

25. enrique fune says:

Dejame tu wasap y yo te escribo

26. 0 0 9 6 8 9 8 4 7 9 8 0 7

27. 0 0 9 6 8 9 8 4 7 9 8 0 7

28. enrique fune says:

This comment has been removed by the author.

29. John Kennedy says:

Will the Europe firmware be ok for Ireland also? Thanks

30. John Kennedy says:

31. You are always welcome

32. I am using Huawei G7-L02 Build number G7-L02V100R001C81B130 Custom Version – CUSTC81D002. I badly need it. Pleassseeeeee My phone crashes on a daily basis.

33. Islam Salah says:

my phone is G7-L01 I'm from Egypt ,can I upgrade it to Lollipop ??

34. Sorry incomplete information. I need an upgrade to lollipop.

35. Unknown says:

Is there a download for North America?

36. Unknown says:

Is there a download for North America?

37. Please tell me your model number 1st

38. Please tell me you are from which country?

39. Geo L says:

Hi,
    Finally seems to have it for Ireland too. Thank you. I downloaded, unzipped it and put in dload, than i do not know where is the root directory of micr SD card. I can not see in local update.
    I might just place it without folder on micrSD to see how it goes.
    This update/upgrade is final no bugs in it?

40. just extract the files, if there is dload folder inside the zip,
    smiply copy that folder in root directory, preferably internal memory (Sd card can be used too).
    what i doubt you are copying dload folder inside dload folder.
    there should be dload folder in root and update.app file inside that dloadfolder

if issue still there, please write here

41. Geo L says:

Finally i did it, the upgrade went well.
    The think i missed was after I put the downloaded and unzipped file into the dload, I should have restarted the phone, once restarted i could see the upgrade option there.
    Thank you very much.

42. laxman says:

model no.G7-L01
    build no.G7-L01V100R001C00B263
    CUSTOM version-CUSTC432D001
    still running os kitkat 4.4.4
    badly waiting for update so please advice the link.from Qatar

43. I am G7 Model L03 and ends on B247 who works with my cellphone?

44. I am G7 Model L03 and ends on B247 who works with my cellphone?

45. You are from which country
    And your phone is provided by service provider?

46. laxman says:

thank you sir for repply but its not opening the given link.

47. Copy the link and paste in browser
    Or just read above post again and click on G7-L01(middle east) link.

48. Or chat with me using live help, in right bottom corner.
    Or contact through whatsapp

49. Mutahhar Basir, dont you have anything for me ? I am using Huawei G7-L02 Build number G7-L02V100R001C81B130 Custom Version – CUSTC81D002. I badly need it. Pleassseeeeee My phone crashes on a daily basis.

50. I am sorry to tell you, there is no official lollipop firmware for your phone,
    If you want to try other methods, then let me know but there is risk your phone may go dead. So if you are ready to take risk, let me know

51. Dale Edwards says:

Hi, could you advise on the right download for my G7 please:
    G7-L01, Build No: G7-L01V100R001C00B263, Custom Version: CUSTC432D001.
    I'm in the UK.
    Many thanks

52. Here is your file click to download:Download Link

53. Medo Bakeer says:

Hi i use g7-l11 B030 and i want to uphrad to lollipop would you hive me the dwenload link pleas
    Thanks

54. looks like you are from middle east
    please download this file: Download Link

55. laxman says:

I have also same model and build nummberthere is no any link for update..

56. Laxman please contact me through email for update guide : click here to see email

57. laxman says:

This comment has been removed by the author.

58. laxman says:

This comment has been removed by the author.

59. Medo Bakeer says:

Thanks very much I will swenload it later when I have good qifi connection

60. Unknown says:

My model is G7-L03 and ends on B247 my service provider is Digicel. I am in Jamaica.

61. Thank you. It worked. One Love from Jamaica

62. Thank you for feedback,
    Please like my Facebook page

63. Sabbir says:

Hi, I am using;

Model Number: G7-L01

Build Number: G7-L01V100R001C00B263

Custom Version: CUSTC432D001

I am in London, UK.

Can you advise the latest update please.

Thanks!

64. Sabbir says:

It is unlocked variant purchased through official UK chain.

65. Sabbir says:

Thank you. Worked perfectly. Please update this page with future updates like 6.0 Marshmallow. Thanks again.

66. Unknown says:

Por favor me podeis ayidar e descargado el archivo pero nose que hacer ayudenme porfa

67. Puede usted por favor dígame versión personalizada? vaya en Ajustes> Acerca del teléfono, y allí verá

68. Mi version personalizada es CUSTC432D001 españa gracias

69. Ya lo he actualizado gracias de todos modos funciona perfectamente lo unico que perdi el doble tac paea desbloquear

70. Ya lo he actualizado gracias de todos modos funciona perfectamente lo unico que perdi el doble tac paea desbloquear

71. Ok gracias no hay forma de instalar el doble toque suelto porque he instalado la actualizacion antes y me va perfecta el unico fallo eras ese

72. Es oficial? Para españa

73. Sí 100% oficial, enlace de descarga desde el sitio web es Huawei

74. Danny Ruben says:

What options are there for Model G7-L02 Build G7-L02V100R001C191B130 (Australia) Custom version CUSTC191D002 ?

75. Sorry nothing for this model

76. Some links for g7-l01v100r001c00b263 i am from serbia

77. single sim locked on network tnx for answ.

78. Check with network operator, if they can unlock your phone then you can upgrade

79. Hay alguna manera de instalar el doble toque encima sin tener que actualizar otra vez el android por favor ayudenme

80. Hay alguna manera de instalar el doble toque encima sin tener que actualizar otra vez el android por favor ayudenme

81. no puedo entender español, traducción de Google no es bueno

82. Dime.el idioma y yo lo traduzco

83. Thanks for the update works perfectly except for that double tap does not work me can help me fix

84. I can try it,
    Earlier i restored it on mate7,
    But i am not sure if it will work on your phone,
    If you want to test, let me know

85. thanks if I was interested to try

86. Yeah but I'm now changing number if while we can ablate the other hand

87. Yeah but I'm now changing number if while we can ablate the other hand

88. since I updated and it overheats me I do

89. Did you have installed official package from this page?

90. if the one that came on your page that makes for europe Spain

91. which I have is already upgrade to Spain

92. HUAWEI G760-L01 Firmware(Android 5.1_EMUI 3.1, C432B331CUSTC432D003, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Netherlands).zip
    this is what I have installed

93. Please backup you data & factory reset your phone one time

94. Heatup problem should be fixed,
    For double tap fix, 1st yoi need to root your phone

95. I do not understand the google translator is not very good

96. Es necesario dar root a su teléfono, si es necesario pulsar dos veces

97. pressing it twice I do not care how important it since I 've updated it sobresalienta

98. Mauri Box says:

¿Es necesario que deba rootear mi teléfono?

99. Medo Bakeer says:

It works awesome but I want to know when we will have Android marshmallow ??

100. Only huawei can answer your question my friend

101. syed younus says:

Hi, I am using;

Model Number: G7-L11

Build Number: G7-L11V100R001C900B030,

Custom Version: CUSTC185D040

EMUI Version: 3.0

I am from Saudi Arabia.

Is update available to Android 5.1 Lollipop?

Please provide the link and steps to follow?

Thanks!

102. Already guided you on live chat,
    Please leave feedback after successful update

103. Hello I am from Tunisia , I have G7-L01 phone with G7-L01V100R001C00B270 ==> which file should I use to update to Lollilop ?

104. Your question has been already answered through live chat

105. syed younus says:

Thank you for extended help, its updated to 5.1 lollypop

106. Daniel Mogga says:

Hi Im Daniel from Uganda and my build number is G7-L01V00R001C00B270 and the custom version is CUST185D001 and i don't seem to see the update here…..

107. Please download & install this firmware : Download g7-01 firmware

108. my G7-L01 is G7-L01V100R001C00B239SP01, kitkat-4.4.4, This can update? i am in Middle east -Kuwait. please reply

109. Thank you, Started update but showing error. what to do now, please reply

110. don't worry,
    Dial *#*#2846579#*#* and then tap on network information and then tap on vendor info.
    Tell me whats written in vendor/country

111. OPERATOR NAME-hw
    Country Name:meafnaf

112. everything is correct,
    did you used sd card to install update?
    did you removed usb cable before starting update?

113. can you please tell me your custom version?
    is it CUSTC464D005??

114. no, it is CUSTC185D002.

115. NO, I JUST COPIED IN INTERNAL AND THEN REMOVE USB CABLE BEFORE STARTING UPDATE.i DIDN'T DO FACTORY RE SET.

116. then i gave you correct link.
    try these steps.
    1. remove SD card
    2. Use computer to extract firmware file.
    3. copy dload folder on internal memory
    4. make sure you have atleast 2GB free space after copying update file.
    5. Switch off phone, press & hold 3 buttons (volume +, Volume -, power) untill you see update screen

117. yes I did and sow the updation screern, but again error came and showing reboot

118. Can you tell me at what percentage it shows error?

119. Hi Mutahhar, Im in Canada and I have the G7-L03V100R001C113B277. What link should I use? Thank you for your help.

120. Hi Mutahhar, Im in Canada and I have the G7-L03V100R001C113B277. What link should I use? Thank you for your help.

121. Please tell me your custom version?

122. Please tell me your custom version?

123. Ryan Dunn says:

Thanks so much. Worked flawlessly for me on d001 Irish version. I hope you can get marshmallow for Irish ascend g7 soon. Thanks amazing

124. Welcome,
    Your feedback highly appreciated

125. Just start update shown the error

126. Your model & custom version please?

127. I doubt your download file is corrupt, can you tell me the size of update file after extraction?

128. Shine Hope says:

What about Huawei G7-UL20

129. Your region?
    Build number?
    Custom version?

130. kalpez123 says:

Will i be able to update my Huawei Ascend G7?

Model Number: G7-L01
    Custom Version: CUSTC432D001
    Region: UK
    Build Number: G7-L01V100R001C00B263

131. Tina Ilić says:

Hello. Can I do an upgrade on a lollipop?
    Model Number: G7-L01
    Revision G7-LO1V100R001C00B263
    Custom Version: CUSTC432D001
    I am from Serbia.

132. 2.30 GB (2,471,014,400 bytes)

133. Last option is factory reset

134. Unknown says:

Hello! Can i upgrade ?
    Model Number: G7-L01
    Build number: G7-L01V100R001C00B263
    Custom version: CUSTC432D001
    Romania here, bought from Vodafone, dunno if it's locked (how can i check without sim from other provider? :D)
    Thanx !

135. kalpez123 says:

By the way this wouldn't affect my phone in any way and will i be able to get future updates OTA

136. Its official update,
    Don't worry

137. Gmellin says:

I'll try but first may i ask if there is any chance to brick my phone ? (:
    Thanx!

138. kalpez123 says:

okay thanks I will update it right now and if I run into a problem I will let you know

139. Its 100% safe
    Either successful or fail.
    It won't get bricked

140. And if you upgrade successfully then what you will do :p
    Best of luck

141. kalpez123 says:

hey it was successful however my phone is running slower than before

142. Backup data, and factory reset, then it will be ok

143. kalpez123 says:

thanks it working now and I also subscribed to your channel

144. wow, thanks for feedback

145. Gmellin says:

Works perfectly. Thank you bro ! Everything set up but i have one more question … how can i get a lock screen shortcut ? On older version i simply dragged it to home screen from shortcut menu but this doesnt work anymore. I can't live without this feature !!! 🙁

146. well its a great news, as i don't have this phone , so you have to search it by yourself.
    can you please subscribe my Youtube channel as reward 🙂

147. Rutledge says:

Where do you find the custom version?

148. Tina Ilić says:

Thank you very much.

149. Settings>about phone > status

150. Rutledge says:

There is no "custom value" there. I see: IMEI, IMEI SV, and Serial number (in addition to signal and battery info etc.)

151. Anyway try to install this firmware
    click here to download
    If doesn't work you are out of luck

152. Rutledge says:

My device is a G7-L03, so maybe the Latin America version will work?

153. Nkoko Radebe says:

Please help with upgrade link
    G7_L01 V100R001C316B247,
    CUSTC316D001
    South Africa

154. This phone unlocked from vodacom?
    Or still locked to this carrier?

155. Link 100% working
    When you click download start immediately

156. Nkoko Radebe says:

Thanks, didn't work with firefox and iexplorer, worked fine with chrome

157. Unknown says:

Hi, I am using;

Model Number: G7-L11

Build Number: G7-L11V100R001C900B030,

Custom Version: CUSTC185D040

EMUI Version: 3.0

I Am from Pakistan

Is update available to Android 5.1 Lollipop?

Thanks!

158. Asgard part5 says:

I have downloaded the file however it is not installing as it remains at zero % installed. How to install it?

159. You should extract downloaded file.
    Then copy update.app in "dload" folder of your phone memory or sd card.
    You must have 2GB free space
    You card should be at least class 10.
    Sometimes installation takes few minutes to startup, depending on quality of sdcard.
    I suggest use internal memory instead.

160. This comment has been removed by the author.

161. If your phone is rooted you must unroot it 1st.

162. Nkoko Radebe says:

Thank you, works 100%, faster with half the memory from before. You've just made my week!!!

163. thank you for feedback
    please like my Facebook Page
    and subscribe My Youtube Channel

164. Unknown says:

Hi

I have the G7-L03
    Build: G7-L03V100R001C69B246
    The phone was bought in Mexico.

Which link shoul I use, thank you.

165. mido says:

The update has finished successfully but when finished the update and reach (100%) after restart the phone didn't open just showing the logo of huawei without any another reaction

166. Which file you have installed?

167. mido says:

this file: HUAWEI_G760-L01_Firmware_Android 5.1_EMUI 3.1_C432B331CUSTC432D003_Germany_Italy_Spain_Switzerland_France_Belgium_Netherlands

168. You are from middle east and firmware you installed is for Europe. It was big mistake,
    Please download and middle eastern version from this link: click here to download
    And reply me with results

169. mido says:

I live in Italy but now I'm in Egypt and I have bought this phone from Italy

170. Try to factory reset by going in recovery.
    If you see animation in logo, leave it for 20 minutes it should boot up.
    If there is no animation then its time to be worried.
    It was provided by carrier or not?

171. In this one Build is B340, is that correct for my device?
    Thank you.

172. This link is for build B430, works fine with my device?
    Mine is B246

Good day.

173. Huawei is not like other phones.
    If you are upgrading your firmware build number will also change.
    It should work with your phone.

174. Unknown says:

Hey bro Can yoi please give me the correct download link for update package.
    G7-L01V100R001C00B263
    CUSTC432D001

Bought it from dubai and using it in.Qatar.

Thanks

175. Your phone id European variant
    This firmware will work
    click here to download

176. tulip says:

Hi, I am using;

Model Number: G7-L01

Build Number: G7-L01V100R001C109B248

EMUI Version: 3.0

I am from Morocco.

can it be updated?

Thanks!

177. Already Explained you in live chat.

178. hdisward says:

I would like to update my ageing G7-L02 to Lollipop. I already inquired Huawei Customer Support about the update but they always tell me that the I have the latest build which is 4.4.4. Can I install other countries' firmware version just to update my unit? If so, how? I am willing to take the risk.

Model Number: HUAWEI G7-L02
    Build number: G7-L02V100R001C81B130
    Baseband Version: 11060039
    Kernel Version: 3.10.28-gb012957 d00903065@tblbuild2 #1 Thu Apr 16 17:59:38 IST 2015
    EMUI Version: EMUI 3.0
    Custom Version: CUSTC81D002
    Network Lock: Smart Communications, Inc.
    Country: Philippines

Thanks! 🙂

179. Unfortunately there is no update for this model

180. I have a G7-L03v100r001c00B247 unlocked and bought in Guatemala. Do you have the 5.1.1.1 android upgrade for it. It is currently at 4.4.4. Thanks

181. doods ventura says:

i’m from philippines
    model number: HUAWEI G7-L11
    build number: G7-L11V100R1001C900B040
    custom version: CUSTC636D050
    any upgrade link?
    thanks

182. doods ventura says:

i’m from philippines
    model number: HUAWEI G7-L11
    build number: G7-L11V100R001C900B040
    custom version: CUSTC636D050
    any upgrade link?
    thanks

183. i’m from Malaysia . my build number is G7-L01V100R001C00B261 . can u give me the upgrade link ? im a bit confused .

184. azhar says:

Bhai mera huawei g7 l01 b270 model Bhai plus tell how to update to lollipop

185. Mary says:

Hi. I’m from iran. Cus185 n built number is 270.what’s the latest upgrade for my Huawei ascend g7_l01. Which link? Can I upgrade to marshmallow. I’d be grateful if you reply soon here or better in my mailbox. Tnx a lot.

186. Kris says:

Hi Mutahhar Bashir
    Please, can you send me a link to my Huawei. I’m from Poland
    Huawei my g7 L01 with a build number: G7-L01V100R001C109B248
    Thank you!

187. Kris says:

Thank you Mutahhar Bashir!
    Greetings!😉

Should i download

192. moataz amer says:

Operator name :hw
    Country name : meafnaf

193. moataz amer says:

Thx mutahhar
    Ask if u have marshmallow for same device

194. abed says:

HI i have G7-L01V100R001C00B266 which Should i download?

195. Prince says:

Hi, I am using;

Model Number: G7-L11

Build Number: G7-L11V100R001C900B030,

Custom Version: CUSTC185D040

EMUI Version: 3.0

I am from Saudi Arabia.

Is update available to Android 5.1 Lollipop?

Please provide the link and steps to follow?

196. Prince says:

The site is not opening its the webpage not available plz provide me another site

197. Prince says:

Thank u so much is there marshmallow update for this

198. Prince says:

The marshmallow update you have give isnt working its getting failed

• You must have 4GB free space on phone and use at least 8GB high speed sd card, backup data on pc, factory reset your phone then try again, i would like to clarify this update is given by huawei not me i am only guiding how to install.

199. Nuno Teixeira says:

If I only knew that “HUAWEI G760-L01 Firmware (Android 5.1_EMUI 3.1, C432B331CUSTC432D003, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Netherlands).zip” was the correct one for me, here in Portugal (Vodafone), I would have installed it 10 or 11 months ago.

I thought I was stuck with android 4.4.4 forever in my G7-L01. Huawei support by email and phone did not help me at all, they did not give me the correct information. It is so stupid that Huawei is not able to update all smartphones automatically.

Thank you so much, Ministry of Solutions.
    Cheers!

200. shabeer says:

My name is muhammed shabeer .now iam live in india .I buyed G7-L01 from kuwait .still the phone runs in 4.4.4 version no upgrades yet now . I don’t know my phone belongs to which country .if I install other counries updates manually is there any problem to the phone . My phone build number-G7-L01V100R001C00B70 and custom version is CUSTC185D001.which android version is latest for these phone .when I install latest updates I get band 40 and band 5 for for 4G use in india .the phone already support band 3 but only some of the operators are using these band.
    Pls tell me the procedure to intall latest upgrades

201. shabeershabi says:

I sent email to the Huawei they tell country is kenya but after that they dont response I already downloaded kenya. That is 1406.34mb you sent me a link that also same mb . I want to redownload the file again or not .some of the G7 got marshmallow update is there any problem to install that version on my device .

202. shabeershabi says:

Model number of my phone is G7-L01 . You give me a link in that link in that it shown model number G760-L01 . This two model number is same or not

203. shabeershabi says:

Tanx for ur help . I tried many sites and Huawei care .but I dont get proper help .after I install I want to upgrade to the marshmallow .