Huawei P40 Lite JNY-LX1 Official Firmware 399 EMUI10.1 – Europe
Huawei P40 Lite JNY-LX1 is a 4G variant of this model. This phone has been released with 2 different names, P40 Lite and Nova 7i. Both phones are the same and have the same hardware specs. We will share stock firmware for the European variant which is known as P40 Lite. This firmware is only compatible with phones with cust version C432. Installing this firmware on any other variant can result in a brick. If you want to use this firmware for a downgrade from EMUI12 that is your own responsibility. The main purpose of this ROM is to update to the latest EMUI 10.1 or reinstall EMUI 10.1.
Huawei P40 Lite Firmware Details:
- Android Version: 10
- EMUI Version: EMUI 10.1
- Build Number: JNY-L21 10.1.0.399(C432E1R6P1)
- Supported Model: JNY-LX1 (Europe)
- Update Type: Official Stock Firmware
- Download Link: Click Here
- File Password=https://ministryofsolutions.com JENNY12
- Note: for faster download speed use the Internet download manager
- Backup all important data from the phone
- Charge the battery up to 50%
- Get a USB OTG with 16GB of free space or an NM card
- Extract the downloaded firmware zip file (password=https://ministryofsolutions.com JENNY12)
- Then copy the dload folder to the USB OTG / NM Card
- Connect OTG to the phone/insert nm card in the phone
- Power off the phone, hold the volume up, and connect the cable keep holding the volume up until recovery appears, Tap on update mode then tap on SD card/OTG Update.
Note: Everything you do at your responsibility, this guide is provided for free without any guarantee.