How to Root Huawei Y6II CAM-L21
In this tutorial i will guide you how to root Huawei Y6II CAM-L21. This rooting method works on EMUI 4.1 and higher versions. By rooting your phone vendor warranty voids.
- Backup all your important data
- Install Huawei drivers (included in Hisuite)
- Get your bootloader unlock code (Click for guide)
- Don’t set any screen lock
- Enable OEM unlock in developer option, and also enable usb debugging in developer options.
- Download required files from This Link
- Extracted the downloaded files, and double click MAF32.exe
- Then type ” adb reboot-bootloader “
- Your phone should restart in fastboot mode.
- Now unlock bootloader by typing this command ” fastboot oem unlock xxxxxxxxxx ” where xxx should be your code.
- After bootloader unlock, restart your phone
- Copy files from root folder to your sd card or internal storage.
- Check again if USB debugging enable, then again open MAF32.exe
- Type ” adb reboot-bootloader “
- Phone should enter fastboot, then type ” fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img ” and press enter.
- If recovery flashing is successful you will see Finished OK… message
- Now type “fastboot reboot ” and before pressing enter button, hold volume up button and keep holding until you see startup menu, and choose recovery option in menu.
- Once you have entered in TWRP recovery mode, just press Wipe> advanced wipe > and only select data partition . Then swipe to confirm.
- Then tap on backup and choose boot partition and swipe to make backup.
- Then go back to main menu and tap on install and tap install image button. chose boot file ” Y6-mod-no-enc-permissive.img ” that you have copied earlier. and replace it with boot when asked. swipe to flash. Don’t reboot
- Go back to main menu, again tap on install then chose ” UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip “
- Done, Now reboot your device and verify root access.
- Note: please don’t ever update SuperSU app from playstore after root.