P8 Lite Middle East Upgrade/Downgrade/Debrand/Convert/Bootloop/balong Fix
This post is written by the help of my follower name Mohammad from Jordan, who had single sim p8 lite which faced balong bug. He asked me for help and trusted me. he trusted me and followed my instructions and successfully converted his phone to dual sim without balong bug. so now i am sharing this method with all of my readers.
This Guide will work for Downgrade/Upgrade/Debrand/Dual sim convert/Bootloop/balong bug fix
Note: This method is tested on ALE-L21 Middle Eastern/African variant & should be used for this model only.
Warning: I am not responsible if tried on other models and phone gets bricked. it may work or may not work for other models & regions.
For European Models Click Here
1. Phone bootloader should be unlocked (How to unlock bootloader?)
2. Phone should not be rooted, if rooted, please unroot it.
3. Battery should be atleast 60% charged
4. Download ADB Minimal drivers and install it.
5. Very Important Enable USB debugging in settings>developer options>, if developer options not available then 7times tap on build number and then you will be able to see it.
6. Now download downgraded/debranded/conversion firmware from following download link
P8 Lite Middle East Rollback Lollipop Firmware.zip
(How to download?)
7. Extract downloaded firmware you will get 2 folders, one is “rollback” & other is “dload”.
8. Connect phone with pc,
9. Open rollback folder and double click on install.bat file. and follow on screen instructions.
10. wait for installation to complete, it may take upto 20 minutes. don’t disconnect phone , after successful installation your phone will restart.
11. Now copy ” dload “folder iny your phone’s internal memory
12. Switch off phone & hold 3 buttons (power + volume up + Volume down) for 20 seconds. you will see update screen. let it finish.
13. Done , now your phone has dual sim functionality without balong bug, and you will start getting OTA updates. if you want to stay on lollipop don’t install any updates.
14. If you want to upgrade to Marshmallow manually, then use following fimrware
HUAWEI P8 Lite Dual SIM Firmware (ALE-L21, Android 6.0, EMUI 4.0, C185B525