Huawei Mediapad M3 Root Nougat (Complete Tutorial)
Huawei Mediapad M3 is great device with large display and high specs. since this device has been upgraded to android nougat users are looking to root this device. we are going to share 100% working rooting method with you.
This method has been tested on B303 build number. should work on all EMUI5 versions.
- You should have sd card (any capacity).
- Remove any screen lock, pattern lock, fingerprint
- Backup all important data before you start (you can use hisuite to backup data).
- This method works on BTV-DL09 & BTV-W09.
- Enable OEM unlock in developer options.
- Unlock bootloader (How to unlock guide?)
- Download root file from This Link
- Extract the downloaded zip file, and copy SuperSU-v2.82 zip file in sd card
- Then connect device in fastboot mode (switch off device, then hold volume down and connect with pc)
- Download latest TWRP from This Link (Make sure you chose correct version, Example: twrp_BTV-DL09_5_greatslon.img or twrp_BTV-W09_5_greatslon.img )
- Copy downloaded TWRP file to unzipped folder “Mediapad M3 Root” you have extracted earlier.
- Then open MAF32.exe and type “fastboot flash recovery twrp_name_xxx.img “
- Once twrp flashed, hold volume up (keep holding) then type “fastboot reboot” keep holding volume up until device starts in erecovery
- Disconnect from PC, select shutdown option in erecovery.
- Hold volume up and power (keep holding until you see TWRP screen)
- Swipe blue bar to enter TWRP menu
- Tap on install and select the SuperSU-v2.82 zip file (you have copied earlier on sd card)
- Swipe to install , you will see following screen
- Now reboot device, and download root checker from playstore and verify root access.