Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31 Nougat B361 EMUI5 (Asia Pacific)
Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31 asian variant with cust version c636 has been upgraded to android nougat. which comes with android 7 running at and new EMUI5 interface on front. users can install it by following the guide given below.
- Huawei designed EMUI 5.0 based on the newly released Android 7.0. The brand new EMUI 5.0 is inspired by the pure blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. The interface is simple and smart, and EMUI 5.0 comes with enhanced, powerful performance that allows pad to operate more smoothly.
- A cleaner, more interactive interface A brand new UI and effects inspired by the blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. Simplified gestures, with most operations completed in 3 steps.
- EMUI 5.0 is more customizable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users.
- System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster.
[Find out more]
- An optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications.Reminder cards are stacked to save space.
- Three dimensional task management Tasks are stacked three dimensional on the UI. Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right.
- Camera now supports plug-in management. Infrequently used modes, like document scan, are presented as plug-ins.
- Customization and sharing features added to name cards. The sharing feature allows quick sharing of contacts through Bluetooth, Facebook, and other methods.
- Added a scanner to the search box and lock screen, making it easier to add new contacts.
- Improved how unread emails are tagged in the inbox. Users can now quickly delete, star, and mark emails as read or unread from the left sliding menu.
- Created a new suggested settings feature that recommends key settings based on the device’s current status. Now, your pad is more capable of adjusting to your habits.
- Added a newly designed drawer feature. When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and tidy layout.
- Added a new drawer feature for settings. For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture.
- Emergency information added. Users can add their names, blood type, and other information, so emergency services personnel can view this information from the lock screen.
- Added eye comfort mode, enabling you to adjust the screen color temperature manually to lessen visual fatigue.
- Firmware Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Size: 1.2 GB
- Data File Download Link: Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Size: 758 MB
- Build Number: VNS-L31C636B361
- Release Date: 23-FEB-2017
- Supported Model:VNS-L31C636 (Asia Pacific)
- Firmware Type: Full Firmware OTA
Installation Method 2
- You will lose the warranty
- Enable OEM unlock in developer options.
- This method can be used to upgrade from marshmallow to Nougat.
- Backup all important data on computer
- Copy both zip files (Don’t Extract), “update.zip” and “update_data_full_VNS-L31_hw_spcseas.zip” file on sd card (you can not use internal storage)
- Install TWRP recovery (Click here to see guide), don’t root just install recovery.
- In TWRP tap on install and select update.zip file, then swipe to install, Don’t reboot.
- Go back and again tap on install and select “update_data_full_VNS-L31_hw_spcseas.zip”, and again swipe to install it.
- Now, reboot & Nougat will be running on your device.