Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21 Nougat B370 Stock Firmware Official (Europe)
Finally Huawei has released final version of nougat for Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21 european variant. This firmware will be helpful for all those users those who had bricked their phones or missing apps after installing OTA update of nougat. In coming months we will be seeing new releases of nougat firmware from Huawei.
- Download Link : Huawei Server
- File Download Size: 1.93 GB
- Build Number: VNS-L21C432B370
- Supported Model: VNS-L21C432 (Europe Open Market)
- Update Type: Full Stock Firmware Official
- Release Date: 11-July-2017
- Security Patch Level: 01-March-2017
- Your phone should not be rooted.
- You must have stock recovery (TWRP/revolution recovery not work)
- This upgrade will erase your data so make backup of all your important data (
- Battery should be charged up to 50%
- At least 6 GB free space on sd card.
- You must have winrar or 7zip installed on your PC
- Extract downloaded zip file and you will get ” SDupdate_Package.tar.gz ” extract it again, then you will get dload folder.
- Copy dload folder to sd card.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* and select software upgrade & SDcard Upgrade,
- Your phone will restart and update installation should start. if code doesn’t work you can always use force upgrade method(switch off phone, and hold all buttons together)
- Once installation has been completed, check the build number if its showing B370.
- If your build number is showing NDRM TEST Keys.
- Then find “VNS-L21_hw_eu” folder inside dload and there you will see “update_VNS-L21_hw_eu.app ” rename it to update.app and copy it in dload folder. and repeat update process.
- You are done