Huawei Nova Plus MLA-L03 Nougat B335 Update EMUI 5 Stable(Virgin Mobile/Bell Canada)
Huawei Nova Plus MLA-L03 has been upgraded to nougat B335 version, which is more stable version than earlier release. users from Bell operator can use this tutorial to install this upgrade.
Huawei designed EMUI 5.0 based on the newly released Android 7.0. The brand new EMUI 5.0 is inspired by the pure blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. The interface is simple and smart, and EMUI 5.0 comes with enhanced, powerful performance that allows mobile phones to operate more smoothly.
- A cleaner, more interactive interface A brand new UI and effects inspired by the blues and whites of the Aegean Sea.Simplified gestures, with most operations completed in 3 steps.EMUI 5.0 is more customizable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users.
- System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster.
Virgin Mobile App Installations
- If you’re a Virgin Mobile Member, the following Virgin Mobile apps are included in this software download. You may require a subscription in order to access certain apps and, if so, you will be requested to sign up when you launch the app on your device for the first time.Additional fees and data usage charges may apply, depending on the app. To disable future app updates, check out the apps folder in your device settings and turn off automatic updates. For questions or concerns please contact: Virgin Mobile at 720 King Street West, Suite 905, Toronto, Ontario M5V 2T3 or virginmobile.ca.
- The Virgin Mobile My Benefits app lets you browse, redeem and save your Member Benefits on the go.
[Find out more]
- An optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications. Reminder cards are stacked to save space.
Three dimensional task management
- Tasks are stacked three dimensionally on the UI. Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right.
- Camera now supports plug-in management. Infrequently used modes, like document scan, are presented as plug-ins.
- Customization and sharing features added to name cards. The sharing feature allows quick sharing of contacts through Bluetooth, Facebook, and other methods. Added a scanner to the search box and lock screen, making it easier to add new contacts.
- Improved how unread emails are tagged in the inbox. Users can now quickly delete, star, and mark emails as read or unread from the left sliding menu.
- Added a newly designed drawer feature. When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and tidy layout.
- Added a new drawer feature for settings. For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture.
- Added eye comfort mode, enabling you to adjust the screen color temperature manually to lessen visual fatigue.
- Screenshots provided by Mr. Gaston Perez from Canada used method 1 (Thank you)
- Firmware Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Size: 1.7 GB
- Data File Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Size: 605 MB
- Build Number: MLA-L03C578B335
- Supported Model: MLA-L03C578 (Virgin Mobile-Bell-Canada)
- Firmware Type: Official OTA Incremental
Installation Method 1
- Enable OEM unlock in developer options
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website
- Open huawei updater, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type MLA-L03C578B335
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1370/g79/v83220/f1/
- Then tick custom port, don’t change it.
- now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognizes and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below.
- Then in huawei updater click start and in hisuite click check for update
- it should start downloading and firmware will be installed automatically.
Installation Method 2
- Backup all important data
- Charge Battery up to 60%
- You must have 6GB free space
- Enable OEM unlock in developer options
- Make dload folder on sd card
- Extract update.zip and copy update.app to dload folder, Switch off your phone and hold 3 buttons (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen.
- Follow next steps only if 1st file installed successfully
- Remove update.app file from dload folder.
- After that extract “update_data_full_MLA-L03_bell_ca.zip” and move all files to dload folder and install it, using 3 button force update method (Switch off your phone and hold 3 buttons (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen.
- This time phone will take time to load, so wait until completely boots up.