Huawei P40 Lite JNY-LX1 EMUI 12 Official Firmware 220-Europe
Huawei P40 Lite JNY-LX1 or JNY-L21 is a 4g variant of this model. The phone is equipped with a kirin810 chip and has a massive 6.4 Inches Display LCD. This phone was released after USA sanctions on Huawei thus google services don’t exist on this device. Huawei has recently updated this phone to its newest firmware which is based on EMUI 12. Huawei skipped EMUI 11 for this phone and directly went to EMUI 12. According to Huawei, this update is actually a global version of HarmonyOS. But in reality, there are some minor differences, because some users have managed to install Google services on devices running HarmonyOS. Anyway, this new firmware can be downloaded from the links given below.
Huawei P40 Lite Firmware Details:
- Android Version: AOSP
- EMUI Version: EMUI 12.0
- Build Number: JNY-L21 220.127.116.11(C432E5R6P2)
- Supported Model: JNY-LX1 (Dual Sim-Europe)
- Update Type: Official Stock Firmware
- Download Link: Click Here
- File Password=https://ministryofsolutions.com JNYEMUI12
- Note: for faster download speed use the Internet download manager
- Backup all important data from the phone
- Charge the battery up to 50%
- Get a USB OTG with 16GB of free space or an NM card
- Extract the downloaded firmware zip file (password=https://ministryofsolutions.com JNYEMUI12)
- Then copy the dload folder to the USB OTG / NM Card
- Connect OTG to the phone/insert nm card in the phone
- Power off the phone, hold the volume up, and connect the cable keep holding the volume up until recovery appears, Tap on update mode then tap on SD card/OTG Update.
Note: Everything you do at your responsibility, this guide is provided for free without any guarantee.