Huawei GR5 KII-L23 Marshmallow B340 EMUI 4.0.2 (Latin Americal)
Huawei GR5 KII-L23 got new marshmallow update which will upgrade to EMUI 4.0.2 . All users with C469 cust can use this file to upgrade their phones. following is official changelog.
EMUI 4.0.2 (based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) is available for your device. This update upgrades the system to KII-L23C469B340CUSTC469D003. Key features in EMUI 4.0.2 are listed as follows.
- Filter out blue light, automatically adjust the backlight according to the environmental brightness, giving comfort light while reading at night to protect your eyes.
- Automatically adjust color temperature.
- The user can share the information edited in the Notepad to other users by plain text or mail or picture.
- You can switch unwanted call to the Background
- Multiple new label styles are added. You can add a memo or latitude information to a photo.
- You can add photos directly after you create an album.
- In addition, you can print multiple photos at the same time by merging these photos into a single PDF document.
- The compass can help you find your bearings wherever you are.
- When placed flat, your phone displays the compass, which shows the position and direction. When placed vertically, your phone shows the real scene, and you can look at the scenery or road conditions.
- Now there are more alarm ring duration options for you to choose from.
- Contacts saved with the same company name are grouped.
- If you mistakenly send a message or change your mind after sending it, you can now cancel it as long as it’s within 4 seconds of being sent
- The Soft lock button is added to the Floating dock for quick screen locking. To enable this feature, go to Settings > Smart assistance > Floating Dock.
- Booking, Deezer applications are newly added
- Some apps, such as the native browser, magnifier, WPS Office, Facetune, Mirror, Screen Lock, Play Movies and play books have been deleted.
- Browser Bookmarks are not imported to Chrome after Upgrade.
- Widgets and Voice mail numbers added, wont be retained after upgrade.
- Backup all important data
- Battery should be charged 60%
- You must be running Marshmallow B330
- Make dload folder on sd card
- Copy downloaded update.zip file to dload folder. (Warning: Don’t extract)
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* and select software upgrade >SDcard Upgrade and update should start.
- Or 2nd method is switch off your phone then press and hold (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen