Huawei P9 Lite Convert to dual sim/Debrand
If you have Huawei P9 lite single sim and want to make it dual sim, method is very easy. you can use this method on all versions of P9 lite.
Note: You will lose your warranty.
Do it at your own responsibility.
- This guide only works if you are running marshmallow
- Backup all important data
- Your device should be rooted (Click here to see how to root Huawei P9 Lite?)
- Download dualsim C342OEM patch file from VNSL-L31 File | VNS-L21 File
- Copy downloaded patch file C342OEM on your sd card (Don’t Extarct)
- Boot your phone in twrp recovery mode
- Tap on install and select the patch file you have copied on sd card
- swipe to flash it. you will lose data.
- Device will restart with red warning sign, its normal.
- if it ask for password, enter any numbers and press format
- After format reboot to bootloader and unlock bootloader again.
- Now download DUAL SIM firmware B160 from VNS-L31 Firmware Link | VNS-L21 Firmware Link
- Extract downloaded firmware zip file and copy update.app file to dload folder on your sd card.
- If dload folder is not there, you can create by yourself
- Now switch off phone then press and hold 3 buttons (Vol up, vol down and power) until you see update screen
- Done your phone is now dual sim.
- Now in future you should always use dual sim firmware for your phone.
Guide Source: HTCmania Translated in english by: Ministryofsolutions.com