Huawei Mediapad T1-701U Bootloader Unlocked
One of my followers contacted me and reported that he is unable to unlock bootloader of Huawei Mediapad T1-701U, i provided all required guide to unlock the bootloader but could not succeed. then i requested him for a remote access session and unlock was done successfully, as you can see in image below.
How to do it?
- Make sure you have installed device drivers.
- Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot , after installation, launch it by double clicking “MAF32.exe” inside C:/Program Files (x86)/Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- Enable USB debugging in advanced settings/developer settings (if you can not see developer settings go in about phone and tap on build number 7 times to get developer options)
- Make sure no other phone sync software are running, exit all other pplications
- Connect your phone with PC & type “adb devices” your phone will ask for permission, check always allow from this pc & grant permission.
- Then type: ” adb reboot bootloader ” and hit enter
- Phone will restart in bootloader mode then type: ” fastboot oem unlock “
- if you see black dots on screen that mean unlock is successful, you don’t need bootloader code to unlock it. as you can see in following image
This is how i have successfully unlock Huawei mediapad T1-701U.
if you face any problem during unlock you can always contact us for more guidance.