[Fixed] Windows 10 preparing automatic repair loop
This error is caused by antivirus security program.
you can resolve this error by disabling your security program, and it is not possible as this error won’t let you enter the operating system, so i will show you how you can disable it in 5 simple steps.
1. when you see blue error screen with error message “your PC could not start properly “. You need to hit F8. or chose advanced start up or keep holding “SHIFT” key and click restart button on screen.
if all these option doesn’t work , you need to make Windows bootable USB/DVD & boot from it and then chose repair your computer & then follow instructions given below.
2. You will be taken to following window. here you need to select troubleshoot
3. On next window select advanced options, as shown in image below.
4. on next window you will see several options, click on startup settings
5. on next screen simply click restart button on right side
6. you PC should restart now & and another blue windows will appear, on this windows press 8 on your keyboard.
After that your PC should boot up normally. 1st thing you need to do is remove security program and download windows 10 compatible version of security program.
and you are done.
If above method does not work
1. Enter bios settings
2. go to security tab & disable secure boot
3. Go to advanced tab under system configuration change boot mode from UEFI to CSM
4. Then change SATA controller Mode to compatibility
5. Save settings
and your computer should start normally.