[Free Guide] Honor Play Root EMUI 9.1 COR-L29/AL00/AL10
Honor is known for better hardware with competitive prices. In today’s post, we will share a rooting guide for Honor Play. This guide is suitable for all variants COR-L29, COR-AL00, and COR-AL10. This model is running on the same chip as P20 Pro but it was sold at a very low price. The kirin 970 was one of the most powerful CPUs in 2018. So far this phone has been updated to EMUI9.1.If you have a bootloader unlock code then you can root your phone following the guide given below. Otherwise, you will have to get the code 1st.
Honor Play Root ScreenShots:
- You try everything at your own risk
- Don’t upgrade the Magisk version otherwise, you will lose root access
- Don’t factory reset a rooted phone
- This method has been tested on COR-L29 and should work for other models running EMUI9.1
- In case the phone gets bricked, download the same firmware version which is inside the phone and flash kernel, recovery_ramdisk, and system in fastboot mode. Then factory reset.
- If you are planning to use custom ROMs, you must downgrade to EMUI9.0
- In EMUI9.1 system partition can not be mounted as R/W, Don’t try to wipe anything with TWRP
- Backup all important data from the phone
- Unlock the bootloader of your phone (click here to buy the code)
- Download the root file from THIS LINK (password=ministryofsolutions.com)
- Install latest magisk manager
- After that connect the phone in fastboot mode and open the extracted folder, double click MAF32.exe
- Then type ” fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk magisk_patched-V23000.img ” and press enter
- After successful flash disconnect the phone from pc
- Hold volume up and power, keep holding both buttons until a screen appears with the message ” your device is booting now”
- Connect to wifi and open magisk manager, verify it says magisk 23.0 is installed (do not update magisk)
- Disconnect phone from pc
- If the Magisk manager asks to install the additional environmental fix, do it
- Go in Magisk settings and disable updates check
- Install root checker and verify root
- If you don’t hold the volume up and power at the start, then the phone will start without root access.
- The phone must be disconnected from the cable when you start it by holding the volume up and power
- Enable developer options on the phone and then disable automatic updates in developer options.
- Never install system updates when the phone is rooted.
- Open magisk settings and Disable magisk check-update
- Enable magisk hide
- Tap 2 times on systemless hosts
- Go to the magisk modules section
- Search and install ” magiskhide prop config “don’t reboot, go back.
- Again search and install “Riru” module. and then reboot the phone.
- Download SafetyNet fix v2.1.3 module and install it in Magisk Download Link.
- Reboot Phone
- Go to magisk hide settings and tick google play service
- check SafetyNet in magisk
- Make sure you disable automatic updates in developer options to stop the phone from installing new updates.