Huawei P10 Lite Rebrand / Convert to Dual Sim (Free Method)
Huawei P10 Lite Rebranding / converting to dual sim is now possible for free. This method will convert your p10 lite to European dual sim version.
- You warranty is void now
- Try at your own risk, i am not responsible for any bricks or problems. (unbrick service available)
- You must have 8GB SD card before you start the proccess.
- Battery should be charged 50%
- Enable usb debugging
- Backup all important data to your PC.
- Unlock bootloader of your phone (Free Method) (Paid Method)
- Insert card in phone
- Download TWRP from THIS LINK (Source XDA)
- Flash TWRP in fastboot mode
- Before rebooting hold volume up and type ” fastboot reboot ” press enter (keep holding volume up)
- Your phone should enter erecovery, disconnect phone from PC and shutdown
- Hold volume up and keep holding until you see TWRP
- Swipe to enter TWRP, tap on wipe>format data and type yes then swipe to confirm
- Then go back and tap on backup > chose only oeminfo, then swipe to backup
- Connect phone with pc
- Find TWRP folder>backups> device serial number > date and time> oembackup files
- Copy these files to some safe place.
- Now download dual sim oem info for WAS-LX1 or WAS-LX1A
- Extract OEMinfo zip files
- Then Replace dual sim oem files with saved in your TWRP backup.
- Now download firmware from THIS LINK or Mirror LINK (Source)
- Extract firmware files
- Make dload folder on your sd card
- Copy update.app to dload
- Then choose a folder (WAS-L21_hw_ eu) or (WAS-L21A_hw_ eu) whichever matches your phone model. and copy it inside dload folder of your sd card along with update.app
- Finally, disconnect phone,
- Tap on restore, and select the backup you just created earlier
- Swipe to restore.
- Go back, tap on reboot and chose shutdown/switch off
- Once phone switched off, Hold all button simultaneously (volume up , volume down , power) keep holding until update starts.
- On successful upgrade your phone will have dual sim functionality. and debranded.