Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON-L29 Oreo Firmware EMUI 8 (Asia Pacific)
Huawei has released 1st build of android oreo (Android 8) for Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON-L29 asian variants. This build is considered as beta version as oreo is in initial stages. users can try this firmware by following the method given below.
This update to EMUI is based on the Android 8.0 operating system. Featuring enhanced performance and security, EMUI 8.0 delivers a fresh experience that lets you get more out of your device. We highly recommend updating now.
- Faster AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, and speed. The system boots faster, videos are more fluid, and images thumbnails load rapidly even in huge volumes.
- Safer Enjoy enhanced protection for your system, privacy, and data with new updates to system security and PrivateSpace.
- Cooler Take sweeping 3D panoramas, set 3D dynamic lock screen wallpapers, and discover new possibilities with a host of new features and settings. Use Portrait mode to effortlessly capture glossy, celebrity-worthy portrait shots with stylish bokeh effects.
Find Out More
New ways of interacting
- A new floating Navigation dock lets you perform frequently-used operations from anywhere on the screen.
- Newly added home screen shortcuts let you quickly access the app features you use most frequently. Simply touch and hold an app icon to display a shortcut menu.
- A new split-screen key on a Facebook instant message banner lets you enter split-screen mode with a single touch without leaving a video in full-screen viewing.
- Improved false touch protection functionality reduces unintended operations on the touch screen in a wider range of scenarios.
- Enjoy exclusive preloaded themes and ringtones.
- Text on the lock screen and notification panel now automatically changes color according to the background color, creating a more immersive visual effect.
- recommend you faster and smarter ways to operate your phone, appearing in specific usage scenarios and responding to your usage habits.
- New smart notifications learn how you use your phone and classify your notifications accordingly, so you always see your most important notifications first.
- The PrivateSpace menu has been optimized, making it easier to create a PrivateSpace on your device. Files can now be moved between the MainSpace and PrivateSpace with ease.
- Contacts and Email now let you sync the career details of your LinkedIn contacts.
- Settings has been redesigned for clearer and more intuitive organization.
- Gallery now features a recycle bin that retains deleted photos for up to 30 days. Accidentally deleted photos can be restored with a single touch.
- Phone Manager has been simplified to make managing your device easier. Standard cleanups are faster and deep cleanups more thorough.
- Your device can now connect to two different Bluetooth devices at the same time, such as a band and a car.
- Build Number: 220.127.116.112
- Android Version: Oreo
- EMUI Version: EMUI 8.0
- Supported Model: LON-L29C636 (Asia Pacific)
- Release Date: 17-Oct-2017
- Update Type: Full OTA
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website (Click Here)
- Open huawei update, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type LON-L29 18.104.22.1682(C636)
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1913/g1699/v99744/f1/
- Then tick custom port, don’t change it.
- now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognize your phone and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below.
- Then in huawei updater click start button, and in Hisuite press update button,
- it should start downloading and installation of firmware will complete.
Note: When update download reaches 70% go to ” My Documents/HiSuite\ROM\LON-L29 22.214.171.1242(C636) ” if you can find folder with name “LON-L29-hw-spcseas” then continue installation. if you can not see this folder, just cancel proccess.