Huawei Y3 II LUA-L21 Root
Huawei Y3 II LUA-L21 4g edition root is now available.This method only works on models with Mediatek MT6735M chip. if you have this chip then you can follow this tutorial to get root.
- Backup all your important data
- Install Huawei drivers (included in Hisuite)
- Enable OEM unlock in developer option, and also enable usb debugging in developer options.
- Get your bootloader unlock code and unlock bootloader (Click for guide)
- Download root fie from This Link
- Copy this file to internal or sd card
- Download TWRP from This Link
- Copy this recovery file to Minimal ADB and Fastboot installation directory.
- Double click MAF32.exe
- then type ” ab reboot-bootloader “
- Your phone should restart in fastboot mode,
- Then type ” Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- After successful flash type “fastboot reboot” before pressing enter hold volume up button of phone and then press enter. keep holding volume up.
- if you fail to enter TWRP then you have to flash twrp again, because if phone restarts to system, you will lose twrp.
- Once phone booted to TWRP, swipe bule slide to enter TWRP.
- Tap on Install button, Then select SuperSU_2.zip and swipe to flash.
- Reboot Phone, open play store and install Phh superuser.
- Done, Your phone is rooted now.