Vivo Factory Reset/FRP Service Without Open Back Cover (Fastboot to EDL)
VIVO factory reset service is now offered here. Vivo is very strict with the security of its customers and doesn’t allow factory reset from recovery mode without entering the screen lock. So it’s kind of a loop, that if somebody knows the password, why he/she would reset from recovery mode? To bypass this security we need to put the phone in EDL mode and then using our tools we can remove the screen / Google lock from the Vivo phones. Usually back cover needs to be opened in order to connect in EDL/test point mode but we can do it without opening the back cover avoiding warranty void.
Vivo Factory Reset Supported Models:
- This service supports 99% of models
- Exynos models supported
- Qualcomm models supported
- Windows 10/11 computer is required
- The phone must be able to connect to the PC
- A stable and fast internet connection is required
- All data on your phone will be wiped
- Remote access through TeamViewer will be required
- Payment should be made in advance
- Some patience is required, if too many orders are in process.
- Prices keep changing, normally it’s between 8$-20$
- always contact us for the latest price
- Paypal, USDT, wise.com, and WMZ accepted