Infinix Note 7 X690 Root Android 10 Safetynet Pass-Xposed Framework Installed
Infinix Note 7 was a successor for this brand. Infinix is famous for low-budget phones and this model is very popular among PUBG players. Because of larger screens and even bigger batteries, Infinix has penetrated the market very quickly. Apart from low prices, these phones are easy to root and modifications can be made to uplift their performance of this phone. In this tutorial, we will guide you about rooting Infinix X690 which is running Android 10 latest security patches,
Infinix Note 7 root screenshots:
- Everything you do at your own responsibility and at your own will
- We are not responsible for any damages/bricked devices
- We are not responsible for your mistakes
- Backup all important data from your phone
- Enable oem unlock in developer options
- Enable USB debugging in developer options
- Connect phone with pc (Make sure adb drivers are installed)
- Download root files from This Link (Click Here)
- Extract the downloaded file (Password=https://ministryofsolutions.com)
- Open ” cmd-here “
- Type command ” adb devices ” on the phone screen allow USB debugging permission
- Then type ” adb reboot-bootloader ” and press enter, the phone will go into fastboot mode
- Then type the command ” fastboot flashing unlock ” and press enter
- On your phone screen, a warning will appear, press volume up to select yes
- Then type the command ” fastboot reboot “
- Reach home screen quickly, enable USB debugging again
- Copy” Magisk V23.apk ” to your phone and install it
- Again enter the command ” adb reboot-bootloader ” and the phone will go to fastboot mode
- Then type the command ” fastboot –disable-verity –disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img ” if flashing is successful then move to the next step otherwise stop here.
- Then type the command ” fastboot flash boot magisk_patched-23.img ” and press enter
- If flashing successful type ” fastboot reboot “
- Open magisk manager, if it says V23 is installed, then root has been successful.
- Open magisk settings and Disable magisk check-update
- Enable magisk hide
- Tap 2 times on systemless hosts
- Go to the magisk modules section
- Search and install ” magiskhide prop config “don’t reboot, go back.
- Again search and install “Riru” module. and then reboot the phone.
- Download SafetyNet fix v2.1.3 module and install it in Magisk Download Link.
- Reboot Phone
- Go to magisk hide settings and tick google play service
- check SafetyNet in magisk
- Make sure you disable automatic updates in developer options to stop the phone from installing new updates.
Installing Xposed Framework(Optional):
- This is absolutely not required for root
- Follow this process only if you know what is Xposed
- Download Latest EDXposed manager from THIS LINK
- Install the EDXposed manager
- Download Riru 25.4.4 module from This Link and flash it in Magisk and reboot the phone
- Then search for module “Riru-EdXposed” in magisk and install it then reboot.
- All done