Huawei Mediapad T3 KOB-L09/W09 TWRP ROOT
Huawei Mediapad T3 KOB-L09/W09 root is now available. This method also works on the Chinese variant. Bootloader unlock is required to root this tablet. You must perform a complete backup of your important data on the tablet. During the bootloader unlock process tablet will be wiped completely. In this root process, we will use Magisk systemless rooting method which allows you to hide root from banking apps with unrestricted access to your device.
- Backup all important data from the phone
- Enable OEM unlock in developer options
- Unlock the bootloader of your phone (Buy bootloader code)
- Download root files from THIS LINK (password: ministryofsolutions.com)
- Extract downloaded files
- Copy Magisk zip file to your sd card
- Connect the tablet in fastboot mode and open MAF32.exe file
- Type ” fastboot flash recovery twrp.img ” and press enter
- After successful flashing disconnect tablet from computer
- Hold volume up and power
- keep holding even after reboot, tablet will enter TWRP mode.
- Swipe to allow modifications
- Tap on install then tap on select storage
- Then select sd card
- Tap on Magisk zip file and swipe to flash
- After that press reboot system, if ask to install anything press do not install.
- Profit, Your tablet has been rooted
- Don’t update/factory reset tablet after root