Huawei Mate Xs 2 HarmonyOS 3.0 Stock Firmware Download Free
Huawei Mate Xs 2 has a Folded cover display. The display folds outward while all other brands have inward folding screens. The phone is equipped with Snapdragon 888 4G chipset. The phone has 2 variants PAL-LX9 and PAL-AL00. PAL-LX9 is the global version and runs EMUI 12 while PAL-AL00 is the Chinese variant and runs HarmonyOS. The Chinese variant has got HarmonyOS 3.0 update. We are sharing stock firmware for PAL-AL00 which can be used to unbrick the phone or fix any software-related problems.
Huawei Mate Xs 2 Firmware Details:
- HarmonyOS Version: 3.0
- Build Number:PAL-AL00 18.104.22.168(C00E191R2P13)
- Supported Model: PAL-AL00 (China)
- Update Type: Official Stock Firmware
- Download Link: Click Here
- Password=PALAL00 https://ministryofsolutions.com
- Tip: use the internet download manager for faster speed
- Backup all important data from the phone
- Charge the battery up to 50%
- Get a USB OTG with 8GB of free space
- Extract the downloaded firmware zip file
- Then copy the dload folder to your USB
- Connect USB with phone
- Then power off the phone and disconnect from the PC. Hold volume up, volume down, and power, keep holding until the update starts.
- For EMUI10, power off the phone then Hold the volume up and connect with pc, Erecovery will appear
- Connect the OTG drive with the phone or the card should be inside the phone
- tap on update mode > OTG update/SD card update
- If it does not work use any 3rd party tool to flash your phone
Note: Everything you do at your responsibility, this guide is provided for free without any guarantee.