Huawei P9 Nougat EMUI5.0 Full Firmware B339 (Europe-Vodafone)
Huawei P9 Nougat has been released and being sent to users through OTA. This update is intended to be used on EVA-L09 models provided by vodafone, for open market models try at your own risk. official update changelog describes following features. Download link is at the end of this page.
Special Thanks to Vitaliy from Poland for screenshots & testing this firmware
- A cleaner, more interactive interface A brand new UI and effects inspired by the blues and whites of the Aegean Sea
- Simplified gestures, with most operations completed in 3 steps.
- EMUI 5.0 is more customizable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users.
- Enhanced features System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster.
- Notifications An optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications.
- Reminder cards are stacked to save space.
- Three dimensional task management Tasks are stacked three dimensionally on the UI
- Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right. • Camera Camera now supports plug-in management.
- Infrequently used modes, like document readjustment, are presented as plug-ins to save internal memory on your phone.
- Contacts Customization and sharing features added to name cards. The sharing feature allows quick sharing of contacts through Bluetooth, Facebook, and other methods.
- Added a scanner to the search box and lock screen, making it easier to add new contacts.
- Email Improved how unread emails are tagged in the inbox. Users can now quickly delete, star, and mark emails as read or unread from the left sliding menu.
- Settings Created a new suggested settings feature that recommends key settings based on the device’s current status. Now, your phone is more capable of adjusting to your habits.
- Added a newly designed drawer feature. When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and tidy layout.
- Added a new drawer feature for settings. For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture.
- Emergency information added. Users can add their names, blood type, and other information, so emergency services personnel can view this information from the lock screen.
- Added App twin, a feature that allows users to log in to two different accounts for third-party apps such as WhatsApp and Facebook.
- Download Link : L09C02B339
- Download Link : update_data_full_vodafone_default.zip
- Firmware File Size : 1.39 GB, Data : 1.13GB
- Supported Model : EVA-L09 (vodafone)
- Firmware Type : Full OTA Firmware (Beta)
- Your phone must not be rooted
- You must have stock recovery
- Charge battery at least 60%
- At least 6GB free storage
- Make dload folder on sd card
- Extract Update.zip file and copy update.app to dload folder
- switch off phone then press and hold 3 buttons (Vol up, vol down and power) until you see update screen.
- If update succeed , remove update.app from dload
- Now rename “update_data_full_vodafone_default.zip” to “update.zip” and again force update using 3 button method.
- Remove update files from your phone, if you have copied before
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website
- Open huawei update, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type EVA-L09C02B339
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1079/g104/v69374/f1/
- Then tick custome port, don’t change it.
- now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognize and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below.
- Then in hisuite click check for update
- it should start downloading and installing firmware