Huawei Mediapad X2 GEM-702L Firmware B205 Marshmallow (Asia Pacific)
Huawei Mediapad X2 GEM-702L has been upgraded to Masrhamallow 6.0 EMUI 4.0. This upgrade is applicable to asian models with cust version C209. Users can install this upgrade by following the guide given below.
- This update changes the current system version to EMUI 4.0 to adapt to Android 6.0. Compared to earlier versions, Android 6.0 has improved security, stability, and management performance. EMUI 4.0 has improved the UI and settings based on earlier versions.
- Provided small, medium, and large view modes.
- Added the auto redialing feature.
- Optimized the recent task management, which now displays recent tasks in card form.
- Optimized the settings screen in Simple home screen style.
Optimized the system, which ensures smooth device operation.
Optimized the storage solution, which improves device responsiveness.
Provided more secure rights management
Optimized the power-consumption firewall, which monitors background apps and detects power-intensive apps.
- Default Huawei brwoser has been replaced with Chrome.
- Firmware Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 1.6 GB
- Build Number: GEM-702LC209B205
- Release Date: 01-Aug-2017
- Supported Model: GEM-702LC209 (Asia Pacific)
- Update Type: Full Firmware OTA Official
Installation Method 1
- Backup all important data
- You should have 4gb free space
- Charge battery up to 80%
- Your phone should not be rooted.
- Make dload folder on sd card/Internal storage
- Extract GEM-702LC209B205.zip and copy update.app to dload folder, Switch off your phone and hold 3 buttons (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen.
Installation Method 2
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website (Click Here)
- Open huawei updater, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type GEM-702LC209B205
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G733/g490/v91984/f1/
- Then tick custom port, don’t change it.
- now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognize your phone and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below.
- Then in huawei updater click start button, and in Hisuite press update button,
- it should start downloading and installation of firmware will complete