Samsung C9 Pro (SM-C9000) Rooted and Gapps Installed
Samsung C9 Pro has been released in china and lots of people looking to root it to get google apps on this phone. after lots of struggle i have finally found a way to root this phone.
This process is 100% working and tested by me proceed at your own risk.
Step by step guide:
- This guide is only for Samsung C9 Pro (SM-C9000) models running PK2 , PL1 &PL5roms.
- Install Samsung USB drivers, easily available on samsung official site.
- Backup all important data, as your phone will factory reset during this process.
- Battery should be at least 50% charged
- Good quality sd card at least 2GB
- Enable developer options
- Enable oem unlock
- Disable Samsung reactivation lock
- Download Odin from This Link (its chinese version i don’t know if others version will work)
- Download TWRP Recovery (Click Here for PK2) (Click Here for PL1) (Click Here For PL5)
- Download superSU from This Link
- Copy SuperSU file on your sd card
- Open Samsung galaxy apps store and download crom services open it to unlock your bootloader.
- Once bootloader unlocked, restart phone in download mode (Switch off , then hold volume down + home button and power button) then press volume up to enter recovery mode.
- Start odin, connect phone with pc , then click on PDA button and select TWRP recovery file.
- Remove tick from 1st option as shown in image
- Then start flashing, after successful flashing your phone will not restart. you have to enter recovery mode immediately, (hold volum up, volume down, home, power) and when phone start boot, release volume down key.
- you will see TWRP recovery screen, it will be in chinese, don’t tap on anything just swipe
- On next screen tap on 3rd button in 2nd column as shown in image below.
- On next screen tap on last tab with globe icon to change language as shown in images below.
- Once language changed, go to main menu and select wipe , and tap on format data, then type yes.
- Once data format completed, again format it, yes you have to 2 times.
- Now tap on install and select Supersu file that you have copied on your sd card earlier. then swipe to flash it.
- After that restart your phone and it will start apps optimization, let it complete. and you will see Supersu icon that means you have successfully rooted your phone.
- Now if you want to install Google apps, download ARM64 nano version from This Link
- Then flash them same as you flashed SuperSU.
- After install make sure you fix permissions for all google apps installed.
Watch complete video tutorial
In case you need any help comment below and i will try my best to resolve your issue.
Guide Source : http://bbs.gfan.com/