Huawei Honor 8 Lite PRA-AL00 Convert to International version
Huawei Honor 8 Lite PRA-AL00 is chinese variant of Huawei P8 Lite, which comes without google apps. Lots of users find it difficult to use phone without google playstore. in this tutorial i will guide you how you can convert your chinese honor 8 lite to international version.
Things to know before you start
- You will lose warranty
- Your phone will be converted to Russian version (Multi language) and Playstore will be included.
- Backup all important data from phone
- Unlock phone bootloader (Free Method) (Paid Method)
- Download oeminfo file from THIS LINK or THIS LINK
- Copy oeminfo to your SDcard
- Download firmware from THIS LINK
- Extract firmware zip file and copy dload to sd card
- Download TWRP from THIS LINK
- Connect phone in fastboot mode (Switch off phone, then hold volume down and insert cable)
- Now flash TWRP by using command ” fastboot flash erecovery XXXXX.img” where xxxx is your TWRP file name.
- Once TWRP flashed , type ” fastboot reboot ” before pressing enter hold volume up, make sure you keep holding untill TWRP screen appears.
- Tap on install and choose oeminfo zip that you have copied to sd card, Swipe to start installation.
- Once oeminfo installed, reboot phone.
- Phone should start factory reset process. If it doesn’t load to home screen, reset it by yourself
- Once phone reaches home screen, Switch off phone, disconnect from PC.
- Hold 3 buttons (Volume up, Volume down and power) keep holding until update start.
- Once installation complete, your phone should reboot and Honor logo will be replaced with Huawei logo.
- Check build number if PRA-TL10C10B170 showing, then you have successfully rebranded it.