How to Disable Screen Lock on Huawei Devices
“Disabled by administrator, encryption policy or credential storage” appears when you try to disable screen lock on Huawei device.And you have already tried disabling device administrators but couldn’t find a work around, then you came to right place. In this article i am going to guide you how to disable screen lock security on Huawei devices.
Steps by step guide:
- Go to settings > screen lock & passwords
- Tap on 2nd option PIN.
- Enter the pin you have saved, and then tap on pattern.
- a popup message will appear that setting pattern lock will remove finger print record, just tap on continue.
- On next screen draw your pattern lock, use easiest combination.
- Next it will ask you to set backup pin, write 0000 (4 times 0), or any pin of your choice and tap on continue.
- Now lock the screen by pressing power button, and wake up screen again, it will ask you to enter pattern lock.
- You should draw wrong pattern 5 times, until it popup appears that phone has been disabled for 30 seconds, tap on OK.
- Wait for 30 seconds and you will notice that Backup PIN option has been shown at bottom.
- Tap on Backup PIN and enter the pin you have stored earlier while setting up pattern lock. and Boom, your screen lock has been disabled.
Now you can go back and start using phone without screen lock.