Huawei Y6 2017 (How to Root?)
In this tutorial you will learn how to root Huawei Y6 2017 model. Huawei has released LTE model of Huawei Y6 in May 2017. Phone is equipped with 2GB ram, 3000mah battery and 13 Megapixel camera at rear. 16GB internal storage makes it stand higher among low range phones.
Warning: You may lose warranty by rooting your phone
Supported Models: MYA-L02, MYA-L03, MYA-L11, MYA-L13, MYA-L22, MYA-L23, MYA-L41
Not tested on MYA-AL10/TL10 (It may work, try at your own risk)
- Backup all your important data
- You must have sd card
- Enable USB debugging in developer options
- Enable OEM unlock in developer options
- Unlock bootloader of your phone (How to unlock?)
- Download root files from THIS LINK
- Connect phone in fastboot mode (adb reboot-bootloader)
- Now extract downloaded zip file and copy ” Magisk-v15.3.zip ” to sd card.
- Then open MAF32.exe
- Then type ” Fastboot flash recovery Recovery.img ” and press enter.
- If recovery flashed successful , disconnect from PC
- Hold volume up and power to enter TWRP recovery mode
- In TWRP tap on flash and choose Magisk file that you have copied to sd card
- Reboot and download root checker to confirm root access.