Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29 Nougat B594 Firmware (Asia Pacific)
A new firmware update has been released for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29 Asian varaiant. Users with cust version C636 will be able to install this upgrade.This update includes google security patches from 1 December 2017. 3D panorama effect has been added to camera. And recycle bin feature has been introduced in this upgrade.
- Download Firmware Finder app from playstore
- After installation open it and go to settings >enable ” Show packages for current region ” and go back
- Tap on your model number NXT-L29C636
- It will show you a list of available firmware.
- You need to choose B594a version as shown in image below.
- On next screen you will see several options, you need to tap on ” Get an update through DNS ”
- On next screen tap on register update, then tap on change DNS.
- On next screen it will ask for permission to make VPN connection, press OK to allow it.
- Then go in settings > system update. you will get new update notification . press quick update to install it.