Lenovo A5000 TWRP and Root
In this tutorial you will learn how to root Lenovo A5000. This process requires unlocked bootloader , TWRP and superSU . All these files will be provided in tutorial given below. Make sure you follow each step as described.
- Download required files from THIS LINK
- Enable usb debugging in developer options
- Connect with PC
- Extract downloaded file, Copy SuperSU zip file to sd card.
- Open MAF32.exe and type “adb devices” and press enter
- On your phone screen prompt will appear for adb access, ” Always allow”
- Then type ” adb reboot-bootloader ” and press enter
- Phone will enter fastboot mode
- Type ” fastboot oem unlock ” and press enter, on phone screen press volume up to allow bootloader unlock.
- Then type ” fastboot flash recovery recovery.img ” and press enter.
- Once recovery flashed successfully, disconnect from PC, and hold volume+, volume- and power, keep holding until TWRP recovery appears.
- Swipe to allow modifications
- Tap on install and choose SuperSU zip and swipe to confirm.
- Wait for installation to complete.
- Reboot system.