Huawei Nova 2 Plus BAC-AL00 TWRP – Root
Huawei Nova 2 Plus BAC-AL00 is Chinese version of this model. Phone is equipped with HiSilicon Kirin 659 chipset running Android Nougat 7.0. This phone have 20MP cam with 4GB ram which makes it an excellent phone in mid-range category. In this post i will share TWRP and root method for Chinese model.
Warning: This method is tested on BAC-AL00 running Nougat 7.1 (on other models try at your own risk)
- Backup all important data
- Unlock bootloader of your phone (How to unlock?)
- Download root files from THIS LINK
- Extract downloaded file on your computer
- Copy root.zip to sd card
- Power off phone, Hold volume down and insert cable. phone should enter fastboot mode.
- Open MAF32 and type ” fastboot flash recovery huawei-bac-al00-nova2plus-twrp3.1.1-7to-recovery.img ” and press enter
- Once installation completed. Disconnect from pc. and hold volume up and power, keep holding until you see TWRP screen.
- Recovery will be in chinese, Tap on right side button, and choose 2nd option, recovery will be changed to English.
- Now swipe to allow modifications. (Advised to make backup in TWRP for safe side)
- Then tap on install. and choose root.zip that you have copied to your sd card.
- Swipe to install root.
- Reboot phone to normal mode.
- After several boots , your phone should be up and running.
- Install SuperSU.apk
- Now go in settings > Application manager > super su > permissions and allow all permissions.
- Done, now install any root checker to verify root access.