Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Marshmallow B520 (NOS-Portugal)
Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 released by NOS in Portugal has been upgraded to marshmallow. user with cust version C15 can install this firmware upgrade by following the guide given below.
This update changes the system version to EMUI 4.0 to adapt to Android 6.0. Compared to earlier versions, Android 6.0 has improved security, stability, and management performance. EMUI 4.0 introduces a number of useful features, such as photo printing in batches, business cards, and compass sensor, and optimizes the system UI and settings.
- Added Splash and Illusion editing modes.
- Added multiple label styles. You can edit the font size, color, and position of the labels.
- Added the Add memo feature, which allows you to add memos on photos.
- Added sports elements to watermarks, enabling you to add altitude information and simple notes on photos.
- Optimized the album feature so that you can add photos directly after you create an album.
- Optimized the printing feature so that you can print multiple photos at the same time.
- Added Smart groups. After you add the company information to a contact, the contact will be automatically added to the corresponding company group.
- Added the contact name QR code, enabling you to share contact information quickly and accurately.
- Added the business cards feature, enabling you analyze and get the information on business card, and automatically create a new contact with it by scanning a business card.
- Added a feature that enables you to cancel sending a text message up to 4 seconds after it was sent. Added the Mark all as read feature so you can mark all unread messages as read.
- Added a compass with a spirit level to help you find your direction.
- Introduced the scheduled power on and off feature so that you can set your phone to power on or power off at a preset time.
- Added more alarm ring duration options.
- Added the notification panel and status bar option on settings.
- Introduced the smart text color feature so your home screen text automatically changes to black or white based on the background wallpaper for better clarity.
- Added the dual windows gesture so that you can draw a line across your screen to enable dual windows.
- Optimized the task manager so active apps are displayed more intuitively and clearly.
- Optimized the tone settings and added the option to enable a power on tone.
- Optimized the battery manager for a sleeker UI.
- Firmware Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 1.50 GB
- Build Number: ALE-L21C15B520
- Supported Model: ALE-L21C15 (NOS-Portugal)
- Update Type: Full OTA
- Backup all important data
- You should have 4 gb free space
- Charge battery up to 50%
- Your phone should not be rooted.
- Make ” dload ” folder on sd card/Internal storage
- Extract update.zip and copy update.app to dload folder,
- Go to settings>updater>menu>local update, then select update.app to install update.
- Or 2nd method is switch off your phone and hold 3 buttons (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen.