Huawei Honor 5c/GT3/Honor 7 Lite Root for Nougat
In this post i am going to share rooting method for Huawer GT3. This method should also work for honor 5c and honor 7 lite. This rooting method is strictly for users running nougat.
I have tested it on NMO-L31 running nougat B356 version. should work for models listed below.
- Backup all important data on your computer
- Enable oem unlock in developer options.
- unlock bootloader of your device (How to unlock? )
- Download TWRP from THIS LINK
- Extract downloaded file and open MAF32.exe
- Then power off phone, hold volume down and insert cable, Phone should enter fatsboot mode.
- Then type ” fastboot flash recovery EliteTWRP-3.1.1-1.img ” and press enter
- If recovery successfully flashed , disconnect from pc and hold volume up and power, keep holding until you see TWRP recovery
- Swipe to allow modifications
- Connect phone with pc
- Now download SuperSU from THIS LINK , and copy it to your sd card or internal storage.
- Then disconnect from PC
- Tap on install and look for ” SR3-SuperSU-v2.82-SR3-20170813133244.zip” and tick it, then swipe to install.
- Once installed, reboot your phone. you are done.
- Root has been successfully installed on your phone.