Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L02 Marshmallow B542 Update (Asia Pacific)
A new firmware update has been released for Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L02 variant. This firmware can installed on devices with cust version C636. Users can install this firmware by following the guide given below.
- This update improves system security with Google security patches.
- Integrates Google security patches for improved system security.
- Firmware Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 3.12 GB
- Build Number: ALE-L02C636B542
- Supported Model: ALE-L02C636 (Asia Pacific – Open Market)
- Update Type: Full OTA
- Backup all important data
- You should have 4 gb free space
- Charge battery up to 50%
- Your phone should not be rooted.
- Make dload folder on sd card/Internal storage
- Extract update.zip and copy update.app to dload folder,
- Go to settings>updater>menu>local update, then select update.app to install update.
- Or another method is switch off your phone and hold 3 buttons (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen.