Huawei Honor 6X BLL-L23 Nougat B300 (Entel-Latin America)
Huawei Honor 6X BLL-L23 also know as GR5 2017 has been upgraded to nougat B300 for Entel brand. users with cust version C178 can install this firmware by following the guide given below.
- Huawei designed EMUI 5.0 based on the newly released Android 7.0. The brand new EMUI 5.0 is inspired by the pure blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. The interface is simple and smart, and EMUI 5.0 comes with enhanced, powerful performance that allows mobile phones to operate more smoothly.
- A cleaner, more interactive interface A brand new UI and effects inspired by the blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. Simplified gestures, with most operations completed in 3 steps.
- EMUI 5.0 is more customizable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users.
- System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster.
[Find out more]
- An optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications.Reminder cards are stacked to save space.
- Three dimensional task management Tasks are stacked three dimensional on the UI. Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right.
- Camera now supports plug-in management. Infrequently used modes, like document scan, are presented as plug-ins.
- Customization and sharing features added to name cards. The sharing feature allows quick sharing of contacts through Bluetooth, Facebook, and other methods.
- Added a scanner to the search box and lock screen, making it easier to add new contacts.
- Improved how unread emails are tagged in the inbox. Users can now quickly delete, star, and mark emails as read or unread from the left sliding menu.
- Added a newly designed drawer feature. When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and tidy layout.
- Added a new drawer feature for settings. For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture.
- Added eye comfort mode, enabling you to adjust the screen color temperature manually to lessen visual fatigue.
- Firmware Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 1.6 GB
- Data File Download Link: Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 894 MB
- Build Number: BLL-L23C178B300
- Supported Model: BLL-L23C178 (Entel-Latin America)
- Update Type: Full OTA
Installation Method 1
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website (Click Here)
- Open huawei update, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type BLL-L23C178B300
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1756/g1755/v100180/f1/
- Then tick custom port, don’t change it.
- now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognize your phone and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below.
- Then in huawei updater click start button, and in Hisuite press update button,
- it should start downloading and installation of firmware will complete
Installation Method 2
- SD Card with at least 8GB free space
- Enable oem unlock in devloper options
- Unlock bootloader of your phone (How to unlock?)
- Download TWRP recovery from THIS LINK
- Download “update.zip” and “update_data_full_BLL-L03_entel_la.zip” from links given above, and copy them to SD card (Don’t extract them)
- Connect phone in fastboot (switch off hold volume down and insert cable)
- Flash twrp by using command ” fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.0-0-berlin.img ” (make sure twrp file is copied in same folder where fastboot is)
- Switch off Phone
- Insert SD card in phone.
- Disconnect from PC
- Boot to TWRP mode (Keep holding volume up + Power)
- You will enter TWRP mode, swipe on 1st screen,
- Go back and install “update_data_full_BLL-L03_entel_la.zip” (ignore any errors) Don’t reboot just go back
- Agian tap on install and select update.zip, ignore any errors,
- Reboot Now, phone should go to EMUI recovery, Wipe cache and then factory reset your phone.
- Done , Installation has been completed.