Huawei Y6II CAM-L21 Firmware B197 Europe
Huawei Y6II CAM-L21 European variant has been upgraded to B197. Upgrade will install EMUI 4.1.3 on your device including latest patches. This upgrade can be installed on devices with C432 cust version.
- This update improves system security with Google security patches.
- Adds more years to the perpetual calendar.
- Adds Local calendar and Global holidays in Calendar.
- Adds a feature to add and share contacts using QR code.
- Adds a feature to share notes as text, image, or email in Notepad.
- Optimizes email login by configuring parameters automatically.
- Optimizes the Themes icon to be more consistent with the system.
- Integrates Google security patches for improved system security.
Screenshot provided by Mr. Lopes from portugal (Thanks)
- Firmware Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 1.5 GB
- Build Number: CAM-L21C432B197
- Supported Model: CAM-L21C432 (Europe)
- Release Date: 01-SEP-2017
- Update Type: FULL OTA Firmware
Installation Method 1
- This method works until Huawei Server links are working
- SD card with atleast 4GB free space required
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website (Click Here)
- Open huawei update, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type CAM-L21C432B197
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1166/g104/v95607/f1/
- Then tick custom port, don’t change it.
- now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognize your phone and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below.
- Then in huawei updater click start button, and in Hisuite press update button,
- It should start downloading and installation of firmware will complete
Installation Method 2
- Backup all important data
- Charge battery up to 80%
- Enable OEM unlock in developer options.
- Your phone should not be rooted.
- Make dload folder on sd card
- Extract update.zip and copy update.app to dload folder, Switch off your phone and hold 3 buttons (volume up, volume down, and power) until you see update start screen.