How to Root Samsung J7 Max SM-G615f (TWRP Method)
In this post i am sharing tested root method for Samsung J7 Max SM-G615f. By rooting you can get super users rights which allows you to modify system partition/settings. But you should be careful while modifying or removing something from system storage. and always keep backup of everything.
- Enable Developer options by tapping 7 times on build number
- Enter Developer options and enable oem unlock
- Disable reactivation lock (under security settings, samsung account)
- Enable USB debugging
- Download TWRP from THIS LINK
- Download Root from THIS LINK
- Download Odin from THIS LINK
- Copy root file to your Internal storage or sd card
- Disconnect device from PC and switch it off.
- Hold (Home, Volume Down, Power) when screen show options, press volume up
- Phone will enter download mode, now connect with pc, and open Odin
- If Odin shows com port in 1st box, then connection is successful
- Now click on AP button and select the TWRP file that you have downloaded,
- Then click to start to flash the TWRP.
- After successful installation phone should boot up.
- Now switch off, and hold volume up and power to enter TWRP.
- (Optional)If you want to backup your current rom, just tap on backup and select all partitions to make backup (backup is helpful to restore your phone if it gets bricked)
- Now tap on install and select the SuperSU zip file that you have just copied earlier.
- Swipe to install. Reboot phone , if you can see SuperSU app root has been installed successfully