Huawei Honor 6X BLN-L24 Nougat B360 (USA)
Huawei Honor 6X BLN-L24 USA variant has been upgraded to android nougat B360. Users can install this firmware by following the guide given below.
- Huawei designed EMUI 5.0 based on the newly released Android 7.0. The brand new EMUI 5.0 is inspired by the pure blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. The interface is simple and smart, and EMUI 5.0 comes with enhanced, powerful performance that allows mobile phones to operate more smoothly.
- A cleaner, more interactive interface A brand new UI and effects inspired by the blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. Simplified gestures, with most operations completed in 3 steps.
- EMUI 5.0 is more customizable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users.
- System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster.
[Find out more]
- An optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications.Reminder cards are stacked to save space.
- Three dimensional task management Tasks are stacked three dimensional on the UI. Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right.
- Camera now supports plug-in management. Infrequently used modes, like document scan, are presented as plug-ins.
- Customization and sharing features added to name cards. The sharing feature allows quick sharing of contacts through Bluetooth, Facebook, and other methods.
- Added a scanner to the search box and lock screen, making it easier to add new contacts.
- Improved how unread emails are tagged in the inbox. Users can now quickly delete, star, and mark emails as read or unread from the left sliding menu.
- Added a newly designed drawer feature. When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and tidy layout.
- Added a new drawer feature for settings. For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture.
- Added eye comfort mode, enabling you to adjust the screen color temperature manually to lessen visual fatigue.
- Firmware Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 1.6 GB
- Data File Download Link: Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 814 MB
- Build Number: BLN-L24C567B360
- Release Date: 06-April-2017
- Supported Model: BLN-L24C567 (USA)
- Update Type: Full Firmware OTA Official
Installation Method 1
- This method only works until huawei server links are working.
- Bootloader should be Locked
- Battery should be charged 70%
- You must have atleast 5GB free space
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website
- Open huawei update, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type BLN-L24C567B360
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1279/g104/v82815/f1/
- Then tick custom port, don’t change it.
- Now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognize and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below.
- Then in Huawei updater press start and in hisuite click check for update.
- It should start downloading and install firmware
Installation Method 2
- By following this method, you will lose warranty
- Enable OEM unlock
- Unlock bootloader of your phone (How to unlock bootloader?)
- Copy both files (update.zip and update_data_full_BLN-L24_hw_usa.zip ) to sd card
- Download TWRP from THIS LINK, and copy this file in ” Minimal adb and Fastboot ” installation folder.
- Put phone in fastboot and flash recovery by typing this command in adb window ” fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.3-0-berlin.img “
- Once TWRP flashed, start phone in twrp mode by holding volume up and power
- In TWRP go to wipe>format data> and type yes, then swipe to format,
- Go back and tap on install update.zip, Don’t reboot go back and again tap on install then install ” update_data_full_BLN-L24_hw_usa.zip “
- Once installation completed, reboot phone.
- you will be running nougat