How to Root Huawei Mate 8 After Nougat Update
if you don’t know how to root Huawei Mate 8 after nougat update. then you can follow this easy guide to install root on your mate 8. The rooting method used in this tutorial is Magisk, it is more advanced tool for rooting. some of its features are (systemless root, install OTA, install modules same like xposed).
- You must be running B580 or higher version
- Backup all important data
- unlock bootloader of your phone (How to unlock?)
- Download TWRP from This Link
- Download Magisk from This Link and copy it to your sd card
- Dwonload Minimal ADB and Fastboot , after installation, copy “twrp-3.1.1-1-next_2.img” inside C:/Program Files (x86)/Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- Launch adb tool by double clicking “MAF32.exe”
- Type “fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.1-1-next_2.img” and press enter.
- TWRP will be flashed.
- switch off phone, and hold volume up + power to enter twrp recovery
- Swipe blue bar to enter twrp menu , tap on install and select magisk zip that you have copied earlier on sd card,
- Reboot phone. if TWRP suggest to install anything, just press don’t install.
- Check if you can see magisk manager. then root is completed.
- if you can not see magisk manager or it doesn’t open, you can download and install from This Link