Huawei Y6 II CAM-L21 Firmware B191 Update (Europe)
Huawei Y6 II CAM-L21 firmware has been upgraded to B191 for european variant. users can install this upgrade by following the guide given below.
- This update adds new features to apps, including Email, Calendar, and Notepad, and optimizes the Themes icon.
- Adds a feature to prioritize emails.
- Adds more years to the perpetual calendar.
- Adds Local calendar and Global holidays in Calendar.
- Adds a feature to add and share contacts using QR code.
- Adds a feature to share notes as text, image, or email in Notepad.
- Firmware Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 1.5 GB
- Data File Download Link: Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 57 MB
- Build Number: CAM-L21C432B191
- Release Date: 10-JULY-2017
- Supported Model: CAM-L21C432 (Europe)
- Update Type: Full OTA Official
Installation Method 1
- This method only works until huawei server links are working.
- Bootloader should be Locked
- Enable oem unlock in developer options
- Battery should be charged 70%
- You must have atleast 4GB free space
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website
- Open huawei update, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type CAM-L21C432B191
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1166/g104/v90533/f1/
- Then tick custom port, don’t change it.
- Now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognize and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below.
- Then in huawei updater press start and in hisuite click check for update.
- It should start downloading and install firmware
Installation Method 2
- Charge battery up to 60%
- Backup all important data on PC
- Good quality sd card with 4 GB free space
- Download firmware update.zip file on pc.
- Make dload folder on sd card
- Extract firmware file update.zip and copy update.app to dload folder.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* and select software upgrade & SDcard Upgrade,
- If code doesn’t work then switch off phone and hold 3 buttons (Volume up, volume down and power) to start update.
- If firmware installation complete successfully then extract “update_data_full_hw_eu.zip” and copy all files to dload, and again run update. (Note this step is not important)