Huawei P9 EVA-L19 Nougat B385 (Singapore)
Huawei P9 EVA-L19 Nougat has been released for Singapore variant. Update is being sent through OTA. users can also install this update by following the guide given below.
- Firmware Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 1.3 GB
- Data File Download Link: Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 826 MB
- Build Number: EVA-L19C20B385
- Release Date: 05-July-2017
- Supported Model: EVA-L19C20 (Singtel-singapore)
- Update Type: Full OTA Official
Installation Method 1
- This method only works until huawei server links are working.
- Bootloader should be Locked
- Battery should be charged 70%
- You must have atleast 5GB free space
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website
- Open huawei update, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type EVA-L19C20B385
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1583/g104/v89693/f2/
- Then tick custom port, don’t change it.
- Now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognize and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below.
- Then in huawei updater press start and in hisuite click check for update.
- It should start downloading and install firmware
Installation Method 2
- Enable OEM unlock in developer options (very important).
- Charge battery up to 60%
- Backup all important data on PC
- Good quality sd card with 6 GB free space
- Download both files (firmware and data) on pc.
- Make dload folder on sd card
- Extract firmware file and copy update.app to dload folder.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* and select software upgrade & SDcard Upgrade,
- If code doesn’t work then switch off phone and hold 3 buttons (Volume up, volume down and power) to start update.
- If installation successful, then do next step otherwise use other method
- Extract “update_data_full_EVA-L19_singtel_sg.zip” and copy all files inside to dload folder, and then repeat 3 button process.
Installation Method 3
- Backup your data 1st.
- Enable OEM unlock in developer options
- Copy both files (Don’t Extract), update.zip and “update_data_full_EVA-L19_singtel_sg.zip” file on sd card (you can not use internal storage)
- If You are on Marshmallow Install TWRP recovery (From this link), don’t root just install recovery.
- In TWRP tap on wipe, format data, type yes and swipe to format.
- Go back to main menu
- In TWRP tap on install and select update.zip file 1st, then swipe to install, Don’t reboot.
- Go back to main menu and again tap on install and select “uupdate_data_full_EVA-L19_singtel_sg.zip” file, and again swipe to install it.
- Now reboot & Nougat will be running on your device.
- Huawei designed EMUI 5.0 based on the newly released Android 7.0. The brand new EMUI 5.0 is inspired by the pure blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. The interface is simple and smart, and EMUI 5.0 comes with enhanced, powerful performance that allows mobile phones to operate more smoothly.
- A cleaner, more interactive interface A brand new UI and effects inspired by the blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. Simplified gestures, with most operations completed in 3 steps.
- EMUI 5.0 is more customizable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users.
- System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster.
[Find out more]
- An optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications.Reminder cards are stacked to save space.
- Three dimensional task management Tasks are stacked three dimensional on the UI. Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right.
- Camera now supports plug-in management. Infrequently used modes, like document scan, are presented as plug-ins.
- Customization and sharing features added to name cards. The sharing feature allows quick sharing of contacts through Bluetooth, Facebook, and other methods.
- Added a scanner to the search box and lock screen, making it easier to add new contacts.
- Improved how unread emails are tagged in the inbox. Users can now quickly delete, star, and mark emails as read or unread from the left sliding menu.
- Added a newly designed drawer feature. When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and tidy layout.
- Added a new drawer feature for settings. For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture.
- Added eye comfort mode, enabling you to adjust the screen color temperature manually to lessen visual fatigue.