Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L23 Firmware B539 Update (Latin America)
Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L23 has been upgraded to B539 firmware version. Users who have custom version C605 can install this upgrade.
- This update improves system security with Google security patches.
- Improved device security with Google security patches.
- Firmware Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 1.7 GB
- Build Number: ALE-L23C605B539
- Supported Model: ALE-L23C605 (Latin America Open Market)
- Update Type: Full Firmware OTA
Installation Method 1
- This method only works until huawei server links are working.
- Battery should be charged 70%
- You must have atleast 5GB free space
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website
- Open huawei update, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type ALE-L23C605B539
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1084/g104/v88344/f1/
- Then tick custom port, don’t change it.
- now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognize and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below.
- Then in huawei updater press start and in hisuite click check for update.
- It should start downloading and install firmware
Installation Method 2
- Charge battery upto 60%
- Backup all important data on pc
- Good quality sd card with 4 GB free space
- Download firmware fie on pc.
- Make dload folder on sd card
- Extract firmware file and copy update.app to dload folder.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* and select software upgrade & SDcard Upgrade,
- If code doesn’t work then switch off phone and hold 3 buttons (Volume up, volume down and power) to start update.