Huawei P8 GRA-L09 Firmware update B317 (Claro-Latin America)
Huawei P8 GRA-L09 firmware update B317 has been released for claro variants. update details can be found below.
This update adds new features to apps, including Email, Calendar, and Notepad, and optimizes the Themes icon.
- Adds a feature to prioritize emails.
- Adds more years to the perpetual calendar.
- Adds Local calendar and Global holidays in Calendar.
- Adds a feature to add and share contacts using QR code.
- Adds a feature to share notes as text, image, or email in Notepad.
- Optimizes email login by configuring parameters automatically.
- Optimizes the Themes icon to be more consistent with the system.
- Improved device security with Google security patches.
- Firmware Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 1.7 GB
- Build Number: GRA-L09C25B317CUSTC25D001
- Release Date: 07-July-2017
- Supported Model: GRA-L09C25 (Caro – Argentina)
- Update Type: Full OTA Official
Installation Method 1
- Charge battery up to 60%
- Backup all important data on PC
- Good quality sd card with 5 GB free space
- Download firmware file on pc.
- Make dload folder on sd card
- Extract firmware file update.zip and copy update.app to dload folder.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* and select software upgrade & SDcard Upgrade,
- If code doesn’t work then switch off phone and hold 3 buttons (Volume up, volume down and power) to start update.
Installation Method 2
- This method only works until huawei server links are working.
- Bootloader should be Locked
- Battery should be charged 70%
- You must have atleast 5GB free space
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website
- Open huawei update, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type GRA-L09C25B317
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G985/g104/v90062/f1/
- Then tick custom port, don’t change it.
- Now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognize and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below.
- Then in huawei updater press start and in hisuite click check for update.
- It should start downloading and install firmware