Huawei Mate 9 Lite BLL-L23 Nougat B362 EMUI 5(Latin America)
Huawei Mate 9 Lite BLL-L23 Latin American variant has been upgraded to Nougat B362. Users can install this upgrade by following the guide given below.
- Huawei designed EMUI 5.0 based on the newly released Android 7.0. The brand new EMUI 5.0 is inspired by the pure blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. The interface is simple and smart, and EMUI 5.0 comes with enhanced, powerful performance that allows mobile phones to operate more smoothly.
- A cleaner, more interactive interface A brand new UI and effects inspired by the blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. Simplified gestures, with most operations completed in 3 steps.
- EMUI 5.0 is more customizable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users.
- System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster.
[Find out more]
- An optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications.Reminder cards are stacked to save space.
- Three dimensional task management Tasks are stacked three dimensional on the UI. Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right.
- Camera now supports plug-in management. Infrequently used modes, like document scan, are presented as plug-ins.
- Customization and sharing features added to name cards. The sharing feature allows quick sharing of contacts through Bluetooth, Facebook, and other methods.
- Added a scanner to the search box and lock screen, making it easier to add new contacts.
- Improved how unread emails are tagged in the inbox. Users can now quickly delete, star, and mark emails as read or unread from the left sliding menu.
- Added a newly designed drawer feature. When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and tidy layout.
- Added a new drawer feature for settings. For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture.
- Added eye comfort mode, enabling you to adjust the screen color temperature manually to lessen visual fatigue.
- Firmware Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 1.58 GB
- Data File Download Link: Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 883 MB
- Build Number: BLL-L23C605B362
- Release Date: 19-July-2017
- Supported Model: BLL-L23C605 (Latin America)
- Update Type: Full Firmware OTA Official
Installation Method 1
- This method only works until huawei server links are working.
- Bootloader should be Locked
- Battery should be charged 70%
- You must have atleast 5GB free space
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website
- Open huawei update, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type BLL-L23C605B362
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1279/g104/v90981/f1/
- Then tick custom port, don’t change it.
- Now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognize and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below.
- Then in huawei updater press start and in hisuite click check for update.
- It should start downloading and install firmware
Installation Method 2
- SD Card with at least 8GB free space
- Enable oem unlock in devloper options
- Unlock bootloader of your phone (How to unlock?)
- Download TWRP recovery Installer file from THIS LINK (Source: club.huawei)
- Download update.zip and update_data_full_BLL-L23_hw_la.zip from links given above, and copy them to SD card (Don’t extract them)
- Extract TWRP file and open chinese flasher. tap on recovery button, and select TWRP and it should start flashing TWRP.
- Switch off Phone
- Insert SD card in phone.
- Boot to TWRP mode (Keep holding volume up + Power)
- You will enter TWRP mode, swipe on 1st screen,
- Tap on install and select update.zip, ignore any errors, don’t reboot
- Go back and install update_data_full_BLL-L23_hw_la.zip (ignore any errors
- Reboot Now
Installation Method 3
- Enable OEM unlock in developer options (very important).
- Charge battery up to 60%
- Backup all important data on PC
- Good quality sd card with 6 GB free space
- Download both files (firmware and data) on pc.
- Make dload folder on sd card
- Extract firmware file and copy update.app to dload folder.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* and select software upgrade & SDcard Upgrade,
- If code doesn’t work then switch off phone and hold 3 buttons (Volume up, volume down and power) to start update.
- If installation successful, then do next step otherwise use other method
- Extract “update_data_full_BLL-L23_hw_la.zip” and copy all files inside to dload folder, and then repeat 3 button process.