Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29 Nougat B560 Firmware (Middle East – Africa)
Huawei Mate 8 NXT-29 Nougat B560 is available for middle eastern users. This update can be installed by following guide given below.
- Firmware Download Link : Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 1.4 GB
- Data File Download Link: Huawei Server | Alternative Link
- File Download Size: 865 MB
- Build Number: NXT-L29C185B560
- Release Date: 05-Jan-2017
- Supported Model: NXT-L29C185 (Middle East & Africa)
- Update Type: Full OTA Official
Installation Method 1
- This method only works until huawei server links are working.
- Bootloader should be Locked
- Enable oem unlock in developer options
- Battery should be charged 70%
- You must have atleast 5GB free space
- Download Huawei updater from This Link
- Download latest Hisuite from official huawei website
- Open huawei update, tick in custom rom, in custom rom version type NXT-L29C185B560
- In Custom rom URL copy this link http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1582/g104/v80664/f1/
- Then tick custom port, don’t change it.
- Now connect your phone with pc and make sure Hisuite recognize and connected properly. then just open Hisuite menu and change network settings as shown in image below.
- Then in huawei updater press start and in hisuite click check for update.
- It should start downloading and install firmware
Installation Method 2
- Backup your data 1st.
- Enable OEM unlock in developer options
- Unlock bootloader (How to unlock?)
- Copy both files (Don’t Extract), update.zip and “update_data_full_hw_meafnaf.zip” file on sd card (you can not use internal storage)
- If You are on Marshmallow download TWRP recovery (From this link), copy this file to installation directory of Minimal ADB and Fastboot (C:/program files/Minima ADB and Fastboot)
- Open adb interface, connect phone in fastboot mode and type ” fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.3.img “
- Once twrp flashed , enter twrp mode (switch off phone then hold volume up + power)
- On 1st screen just swipe blue bar to enter TWRP.
- In TWRP tap on install and select update.zip file 1st, then swipe to install, Don’t reboot.
- Go back to main menu and again tap on install and select “update_data_full_hw_meafnaf.zip” file, and again swipe to install it.(if you get error 7 , ignore it)
- Now reboot & Nougat will be running on your device.